Untitled Part 106

The world is so big, I want to see it.

This thought has been in Zizai's mind not for a day or two.

Speaking of which, she hasn't gone out for a while.

I was a little busy before.

She cannot leave the imperial city and leave the palace at will. Now...  looked at the person who had stopped writing in front of her, he frowned slightly and his expression seemed a little puzzled.

The red sandalwood bookcase in front of him was piled with stacks of thick memorials, all of which were waiting to be reviewed.

And Chen Ming had lost that thought at this time.

He put down the pen gently, and as usual, slowly picked up the handkerchief on the side to clean his hands, but he still kept frowning all the time.

Many things, Chen Ming is used to doing it himself, and does not like a large group of people to wait around, the inner waiter only needs to wait outside.

The cub looked at him silently and did not speak.

After wiping off the ink that he accidentally got on his hands, Chen Ming turned around, stretched out his big hand, and hugged the cub sitting beside him on his lap. He rearranged his emotions, lowered his head, and asked in a warm voice to Zizai, "Is it bad here?"

Zizai shook her head gently, and a pair of big black grape-like eyes blinked on her cute little face. few times.

"No."

"You're not happy."

Chen Ming looked at the little doll in front of him, reached out and touched her little head.

The cub first shook her head, then nodded again. Xiao Niansheng faltered and said: "...Yes, no."

There are all kinds of delicious food every day, and fat squirrels can be rua casually. She is quite happy these days.

only......

Chen Ming gently hugged the little doll in his arms, and said warmly, "It's my fault. I've been too busy these days. I wanted to tell you later."

"Tell me what?" Under her eyelashes, a pair of big black eyes flashed.

Chen Ming smiled, looking at the cute appearance of the little doll, he couldn't help reaching out and gently pinching her little face like white dough.

He smiled slightly and said, "In the past, I thought I would be alone in the mountains for the rest of my life. Originally, I didn't plan to marry a wife and have children, and I would be happy to be at ease..."

Zizai blinked and looked at the human in front of her. : "Then now, are you planning to marry a daughter-in-law and have a baby?"

"No," Chen Ming smiled, the corners of his mouth raised: "Now, I still stick to my previous idea."

"Oh."

But... 

The expression on her face became more puzzled, she frowned and said, "What does this have to do with what you want to tell me?"

Chen Ming gently touched the little doll's head, "I want to tell you, I am destined to have no children in this life. I don't agree with the patriarchal blood relationship. In the future..."

He stretched out his hand and took a brightly decorated bright yellow brocade box on the table and put it on the table. in front of the cub.

The cover on the outside was opened, and inside was the thing that made countless careerists chase after life.

Chen Ming said softly to the cub: "This is yours." 

The cub looked at the four-inch jade block that was handed over to the five dragons in Shanghai, and said lightly:  "Oh." 

The system: "..."

【At this moment, you should show an expression of disbelief and surprise, your reaction is wrong! 】

The cub who has owned several jade seals: 【That thing, before the bricks are smooth, just smash the walnut thief. 】

The system bit the handkerchief fiercely and said: It also wants to use this thing to smash walnuts.

Chen Ming didn't expect the little baby in front of him to react this way, but the high quality of his heart made him come back to his senses quickly.

Seeing how a copy of Zaizai should look like this, he couldn't help but feel an inexplicable pride and excitement in his heart.

His decision was right.