Part 147

"This time." Bai Lusha glanced at her watch subconsciously, it was almost four o'clock. "It's not time for elementary school, that's it."

"No." Suddenly, Bai Lusha found the problem, her face changed, "He have a child."

"Now, everyone in our company knows about it." 

Bai Lusha looked at the direction of the elevator entrance with a reluctant expression on her face. unfortunately, it's a pity that all the handsome guys are getting married at an early age.

Manager Zheng glanced quietly at the person who was still complaining, and knew that she had misunderstood. This General Manager Pei was not married yet.

However, there is nothing to explain. sooner or later it will be known anyway.

.....

The gate of the kindergarten was already crowded with parents who came to pick up their children.

The children listened to the teacher's words, stayed in the classroom obediently, and waited for their family members to pick them up.

In the Xingxing class,

two young teachers, both wearing cute aprons, stood guard at the door. When a parent came, they called a child's name to the classroom. 

Some children have been following behind the teacher, standing on tiptoes, stretching their necks and looking out, why haven't their parents come to pick me up?

There are also some children sitting at the back of the classroom, happily playing with building blocks and Wait, can't bear to go home so soon. There are also children, sitting in their seats, quietly flipping through the storybook in front of them.

The cover is full of childlike interest, it says that a good baby reads a story. In fact, the inside and outside do not match. The inside is full of dense black and white fonts, there is not a single cute picture.

Where is such a strange storybook-

Sure enough, books are weird, and people are weird too.

Tired of playing with building blocks, the little girl in the princess dress stood behind the small chair for a long time.

She first looked at the storybook that was obviously different inside and outside, there were no colorful illustrations on it, which quickly made her lose interest and then turned her attention to the person who was reading the book.

Her strange classmate.

The cub ignored the sight behind her and quickly turned page after page of the "story book" in her hand. This is the fastest way for her to understand the rules of this world.

Although the fonts in this world are a little different from what they have learned before, they are roughly the same in length. 

In the past few years, Cub has been learning to read and reading a book is not a problem. However, in order to prevent others from discovering the differences, proper disguise is still necessary.

Looking at the little classmate who didn't like to talk to her on weekdays, Lin Lili pouted, hum, ignore her, she ignored her.

"Lili"

she turned her head, saw the woman who pick her up at the door, happily ran over and shouted "Mom",

"Strong" and

"Grandma"

Gradually, there were fewer and fewer children in the classroom. finally only the cub remained. The cub was still sitting alone. The teacher guarding the door glanced at the clock in the classroom. It was almost time and it was time to come.

Sure enough, hurried footsteps sounded outside the classroom.

The two teachers immediately turned their heads and smiled at the person who came, "Peipei Dad, you are here."

After Lin Fei calmed down, he smiled slightly and said, "I'm sorry, I'm a little late today."

"It's okay, don't worry, Peipei is very good." The two teachers waved their hands again and again. This is also true. PeiPei, this child has a quiet personality and is not as playful as other children.

"Feifei." 

Unknowingly Zizai had already packed her schoolbag and walked to the door of the classroom. Lin Fei looked at the little doll, took her hand and said,

"We're going home."

"Well."

When she heard the familiar footsteps outside the door, she knew the person who was picking her up was coming. It's just, "Next time you don't have to pick me up in such a hurry."

Peixi held Lin Fei's big hand, looked up at him with her small head up, and said childishly,

"It doesn't matter to wait a little longer."

Lin Fei Turning his head, the golden light refracted on his face, softening the stern lines of his face.

"I don't want you to wait."

"I'm no longer a three-year-old child," Zizai said, "I'm not afraid of waiting."

Looking at the serious appearance of the tender little face, Lin Fei turned his head and couldn't help but chuckled. sounded.

"Humph"