Part 152

"What about the monitoring?" Lin Fei frowned, turned to look at Teacher Mu and asked.

Hearing Lin Fei's words, Ye Meimei's father's face was very ugly, and said in an impulsive tone, "You mean my daughter is lying." 

He sneered, "Alright, don't you want to watch the surveillance, then let's take a look at it together. Who's fault is it?"

"Actually," Teacher Mu also remembered that in order to make parents feel at ease, the kindergarten had surveillance cameras installed all over the place, but she hesitated for a long time before opening her mouth and said,

"It's just a friction between children. there is no need to make such a fuss." 

The key is, to adjust the monitoring not only the procedure is troublesome, but the principal will definitely know about it by then.

If she can't handle such a small problem well, it will definitely affect her work assessment this semester.

"Not as good as"

so be it.

She wanted to say so.

But in the face of the tough attitudes of the two sides, Mr. Mu, who was standing in the middle, felt tremendous pressure and finally brought a few people to the guard room to find someone to retrieve the surveillance footage at that time.

Rewinding time, the picture clearly shows how the big bow behind Ye Meimei's tutu skirt fell off from the skirt little by little under the pulling of other children.

But the children were playing crazy at that time, no one noticed the skirt behind Ye Meimei had been accidentally torn by them.

When it was PeiPei turn, she glanced down and picked up the bow on Ye Meimei's skirt.

At this moment, after seeing the surveillance replay, Ye Meimei's originally confused face showed a sudden realization.

It's not Peipei

She lowered her head, touched her skirt, raised her head again and quietly looked at her parents who were standing beside her. When Ye Meimei saw a strange expression on her parents' faces that she had never seen before, she unconsciously lowered her head again.

However, it's not her fault.

The new dress my mother bought was broken. She was sad and anxious. Besides, what she saw at that time was obviously like that. 

A child's world is simple.

Ye Meimei needed a place to vent her emotions, so she only willing to believe what she saw in front of her eyes.

Her skirt was torn, and Peipei was standing behind her at the time. As for the other children, they didn't think much. They just subconsciously choose the side that is in their favor.

Conformity, anxiety and various emotions are mixed together, no matter whether they see it clearly or not, at that time they just wanted to quickly clear and get rid of their suspicions and responsibilities.

At this time, Ye's father and Ye's mother, who had always thought they was in control, had an embarrassed look on their face.

"This,"

"Can you apologize now?" Lin Fei looked at the two people standing opposite and said coldly.

Ye Meimei's parents are elites from the upper class, their family also has a background of a prestigious family. They think they are the best for their daughter's training and education. On weekdays, other people take the initiative to ask them for advice. embarrassing.

Seeing that her husband's face was not very good, Mother Ye took the initiative to come forward and say, "Children, it's normal to fight and make trouble, this time we have misunderstood." 

The woman's attitude was gentle and generous, only said yes My family has misunderstood. the language art is in place and the initial aggressiveness is completely lost.

"So," Lin Fei said coldly, "what about your apology?"

The look on the woman's face was a little unsightly, and annoyed that Lin Fei was ignorant. "Sir, it's just such a trivial matter, it's a just  misunderstanding, why do you hold on to it?"

The teacher standing by the side also helped, "Yes, children of this age, a little conflict is inevitable, everyone retreats. Forget it one step at a time."

For her, it's better to make big things small and small things smaller.

"Small thing," Lin Fei sneered.

"That's not what you said just now."

If there was no surveillance in the park, or if the surveillance at that time happened to be broken, PeiPei would have to bear an unwarranted charge and accept the groundless accusations of those around her.

You take good care of your own children, that's right; do other people's children deserve to be wronged?

Ye Meimei's parents were even more embarrassed. At first it was about their own children. Of course they didn't want to.

"A big man, why are you so preoccupied."