Part 156

"Sure enough, the rumors outside are all true."

Jin Zhenrong smiled with deep meaning. "The relationship between you and Pei Dong's father and son"

However, before she could finish speaking, Pei Yan turned around and left. He was no longer interested in listening to her continue to go around in circles.

"Hey, don't go." Jin Zhenrong saw that the man in front of her was really disrespecting her, remembered her purpose, so hurriedly stepped forward to stop him.

"Wait a minute."

She wanted to grab Lin Fei's arm and fluttered in the air, but fortunately the other party stopped.

Lin Fei avoided her hand, stood aside and turned her head.

Jin Zhenrong looked at his furrowed brows, and it was obvious that the other party was very unhappy with her behavior. She stopped beating around the bush and said directly, "I want to cooperate with you."

Lin Fei gave her a light look.

Cooperation

Jin Zhenrong turned her head and looked around vigilantly.

Fortunately, this place is secluded. Now most people gather in the banquet hall, and no one comes here. It is a place to talk. Seeing that there was no one else nearby, she immediately said with confidence,

"Dong Pei doesn't like you, and Mrs. Pei prefers the youngest son. Now you can be said to be isolated and helpless in Pei's family. You seem to be beautiful, but you are actually walking on thin ice."

"And I," The woman lowered her head, and a touch of fragility appeared on her face at the right time.

"The situation in the Jin family is not much better than yours."

"Pei Dongxu gave the Jin family some benefits and obtained the support and help of the Jin family. In order to consolidate their cooperation, the Jin family wanted to push me out to marry Pei Yan."

Jin Zhenrong laughed and said, "But from the beginning to the end, no one asked me about my wishes."

She raised her head and looked at Lin Fei, but the man in front of her was not sympathetic as her expectation, still with an indifferent face, without the slightest touch.

What an incomprehensible man.

Jin Zhenrong thought.

If it were another man, watching a beauty like her feel dejected in front of him, not to mention handing a handkerchief to show a gentleman's demeanor, he should also come forward and say a few words of comfort. 

Jin Zhenrong caressed the broken hair next to her ear as if nothing had happened, and then said, 

"It's going to be a marriage anyway, so instead of being forced to choose someone you don't like, it's better". her eyes fell on Lin Fei, hinted in a roundabout way, 

"I don't hate President Pei." 

Lin Fei felt that it was a waste of time to stay here and listen to this woman talking to herself for a long time. 

"If what Miss Jin wants to say has already been said, then I will not accompany you." 

"No, no" Jin Zhenrong became anxious when she saw Lin Fei's attitude. She has already hinted it so clearly, doesn't this person understand?

"I know you have a daughter, I don't mind" 

Hearing this, Lin Fei stopped, turned his head, and said coldly, "I mind" 

Jin Zhenrong looked at the man's retreating back with a puzzled expression. She has already said that she doesn't mind if he has a baby while being single, although she doesn't want to be a stepmother either. 

But compared to Pei Yan's prodigal son, this Pei Fei keep himself clean and not mess with flowers outside. It's okay to have one more child, anyway, they will have their own biological children in the future. Jin Zhenrong couldn't figure out why this person didn't agree. As a marriage partner, whether it was family background or education, her conditions were excellent.

He was minding what

cars were driving at night.

The driver drove the car intently, and Lin Fei sat in the back seat, looking out of the window in a trance.

In the past few years, Li Yuanzhi has never stopped arranging marriage candidates for him. She wants to make up for him in this regard, thinking that marrying a wife with a superior family background can help him completely at ease.

She was trying desperately to hide the past that had become a fact.

As if she never lost him.

But no matter how you hide it, the truth is the truth, and there is no way to repeat what has happened.

He has become Lin Fei, not Pei Fei.

His heart has long been riddled with holes.

Although wearing the identity of Pei Fei, the person inside is the scarred Lin Fei, the Lin Fei who has been thinking about how to survive. He felt that his emotions seemed to be missing a piece, as if nothing was lost.

Perhaps, he is more of a beast than a man. Anyone who invades his territory and threatens his existence will mercilessly stretch out his claws and tear them apart.

There is only one exception.

Probably the only softness in his life was given to that child. What is the difference between this child and himself, he can't tell. If I really want to say it, she probably cried so loudly and so loudly when she was at the garbage dump that day, so unwilling and aggrieved.

He couldn't move his footsteps to leave. He picked her up, fed her rice soup, bought her new clothes, and watched her grow up little by little. This little beast is really tenacious and stubborn. He carefully protected her under his wings, and no one was allowed to hurt her.

But others don't think so.

Not only Li Yuanzhi, but everyone around him seems to regard this child as a burden to him, a trouble. Lin Fei didn't like these people, nor the way they looked at the child.

The car stopped.

Lin Fei got out of the car and stood outside without going in immediately. He raised his head, looked at the lighted room upstairs, lowered his head again, and looked at his watch.

Before he slept, he went upstairs and knocked gently on the door.

The door opened.

Cub wearing a green little dinosaur costume twisted the door lock with her little feet on his feet.

"You're back."

Cub looked at Lin Fei who was still wearing a black suit in front of her, "Is it fun?"

Lin Fei shook his head and commented on the dinner, "It's not fun."

"Oh." Cub lost interest, The little dinosaur flicked its tail, turned around, and walked inside.

Lin Fei followed behind her. As soon as he entered the house, he saw the puzzle pieces scattered all over the place.

Thousands pieces of jigsaw puzzles, half completed.

Lin Fei watched Cub sit on the small sofa holding the dinosaur tail, hesitated for a while, and said, "Are you going to kindergarten tomorrow?" 

"No." 

"Okay, I'll call the kindergarten to ask for leave." Although he was a little worried, Lin Fei didn't want to force it. Just wait until she figured it out on her own.

"You don't need to ask for leave."

Lin Fei said unexpectedly, "You're going tomorrow." 

"No." Zaizai raised hee head, sat up straight, her round little face was full of seriousness,

"I will not only not go tomorrow, but also the day after tomorrow. and will never go again."