Part 143

Young Muai.

Seeing a tall girl with a beautiful face and a tall body, hormones soared. Naturally, Feng Kai, who has been running behind Pei Yan's butt since he was a child, is not exempt.

Unfortunately, before he decided to take action, his good buddy Pei Yan took the lead in confessing to the other party. In this case, the little thought in his heart can only be hidden deeply, and he usually pretends to be nonchalant, making fun of the two who are like golden boys and girls like other people.

After a long time, the original mind also faded.

Later, Feng Kai witnessed with his own eyes the two broke up and reconciled, and then broke up again.

Although it had nothing to do with him, Feng Kai felt indignant to see Pei Yan neglected the goddess in his heart when he was young for a stand-in.

He harassed Xue Lingling over and over again and while Pei Yan was away, he mocked her in public and sneered at her as a substitute, embarrassing her.

Feng Kai didn't know what Pei Yan thought. Except for the similar appearance, how could Xue Lingling compare to Tan Rujing, the goddess in his mind.

Facing the fragility that Tan Rujing revealed in front of him intentionally or unintentionally, Feng Kai felt pity in his heart, and his heart was even more inclined towards the woman in front of him. He provided her convenience and told her all the news about Pei Yan.

Feng Kai thought that everything he did was for Pei Yan, his good buddy since childhood, he was thinking of his happiness.

But in fact, it was the little unknown thoughts in his heart that appeared in his heart many years ago.

One day, Tan Rujing came and cried to him that Pei Yan became more and more indifferent to her. As usual, while drinking with her, he gently persuaded her. That night, both of them drank a lot.

At the time, he was in a daze, and it just happened.

But the next day, in the face of the woman's indifferent face, Feng Kai knew that it was just an accident.

Yes, unexpectedly.

At first, he thought so.

However, what happened later made him gradually realize that this was far from being an accident, but a meticulous design.

Tan Rujing is pregnant and the child is his.

However, she told Pei Yan that the father of the child was him.

Feng Kai did not tell his good buddies the truth, but chose to hide everything in his heart and continued to communicate with Tan Rujing.

Feng Kai was very angry when he learned that she was deliberately designing him. However, he still did not expose her.

Now, in the face of this woman who lied a lot, Feng Kai couldn't tell exactly what he was thinking.

the goddess filter for her in the past had been completely shattered, saying that love was absolutely impossible, as for the other...

Seeing Pei Yan's ignorant appearance, Feng Kai's heart faintly raised a trace of unknown pleasure.

He thought he was jealous of him.

Whether it was in the past or now...

"Have you heard any news?"

As for why Feng Kai came here, he found a reason to dismiss him, and Pei Yan didn't think much about it.

Now than this, he is more concerned about the big brother who suddenly appeared and took his general manager position.

Feng Kai sat on the sofa opposite Pei Yan and took a sip of coffee without hesitation.

"What are you talking about? about Tiansheng?"

He put down the glass and sat upright: "Before I came, I did hear the news. Your mother, Mrs. Pei, has taken him to the company..."

"Bang!" The coffee cups opposite were placed heavily on the table.

Pei Yan said angrily: "My mother is really confused, she's old, and her brain is not clear! Such a person who came out of the mountain and has never attended school, so she wanted to hand over such a big company to him! "

Feng Kai was silent for a while, and said, "It may also be that Mrs. Pei wants to teach you a lesson, so that you can go back obediently."

Hearing this, Pei Yan's panicked heart suddenly calmed down.

Too.

She must have done this to make him feel crisis, so he should listen to her. As long as he obediently goes back, there will be nothing wrong with that hillbilly.

"Thank you, Kaizi, come back and invite you to dinner." The more Pei Yan thought about it, the more correct he feel, then got up.

He was going to go home and give the new big brother a "disappearance".

...

The black car slowly drove through the gate and parked beside the open lawn.

Pei Yan, who was in a suit and leather shoes, got out of the car, the black sunglasses reflected the dazzling light, blocking his cold eyes.

The housekeeper and servant next to him were waiting.

He threw the car key in his hand to the person next to him, put one hand in his trouser pocket, and walked into the villa with graceful and vigorous steps.

"Master!" The butler remembered something and chased after him.

However, Pei Yan, who was walking in front, didn't give him a single look.

The polished couture leather shoes stepped on the smooth marble floor, every step was aggressive and unkind.

Let him see, that country bumpkin ...

"Boom!"

The man with a slippery foot swooped forward heavily and fell to the floor with a muffled sound.

The housekeeper who was chasing behind watched the scene in front of him, silently closed his mouth and then quietly turned away.

He saw nothing.

Pei Yan, who was in a daze, was lying on the ground, the sunglasses on his face broke a temple and collapsed on the bridge of his nose.

"Why did you come to pay New Year's greetings to the nest so early?" A suspicious little milk voice sounded above his head.

Pei Yan looked up.

The little doll holding the rabbit doll was standing in front of him, blinking her big black eyes and looking at him innocently and cutely.

"But it's not New Year, so there's no red envelope for you."

If it weren't for this situation, she was looking down on him, and he...

Pei Yan would definitely praise this little baby as cute, but now... forget it.

The embarrassment at this moment made the boss, who was full of atmosphere, shattered to pieces.

The big man who wanted face was reluctant to ask someone to help him, so he slowly propped himself up and stood up.

The first thing after stood up was to find the "culprit" who caused my fall.

Sure enough, on the floor not far away, he saw a toy car. Pei Yan picked it up, turned around and said coldly to the cub holding the rabbit doll: 

"This is yours?" 

The cub flashed her big eyes, as if she didn't notice the anger in the man's tone at all, nodded and said, "Yes."

"Where are you from?!" Pei Yan angrily threw the toy car on the ground. 

"Who told you to throw the toys here!"

Zaizai hugged the bunny in her arms, her eyes quickly filled with pea-sized tears.

"What's wrong?" Li Yuanzhi, who heard the movement downstairs, walked down and looked at the scene in front of her.

The tall man stared angrily at the little doll, who was not even reach his knees.

The little doll hugged the rabbit doll in her arms tightly and looked like she was about to cry.

The facts are in front of us, very clear.

Without saying a word, Li Yuanzhi stepped forward and reprimanded Pei Yan, "You are such a big man! you are getting more and more promisingbto get angry with a two-year-old child!"

Pei Yan said anxiously, "Yes. Her toy car caused me to fall."

Li Yuanzhi, who knew her son well, sneered: "Your eyes are on the top of your head and can't see the road when walk, who can blame?" 

"Why, why are you still blaming me?"

Pei Yan wanted to continue to lose his temper as before, but looking at his mother's face, it was obvious that she was going to help this child. Thinking of the purpose of coming home, he forbeared the thought in his heart. angrily say : 

"Mom, who is this child? Why is it in our house?"

Li Yuanzhi snorted coldly, looked at Pei Yan and said, "Now that you think about the family's affairs, this is your elder brother Pei Fei's daughter, your niece."

Pei Fei's daughter!

It took Pei Yan a long time to realize that Pei Fei was the hillbilly who just got back. So, this little brat is the daughter of that hillbilly!

He turned his head and glared angrily at the little doll holding the rabbit doll.

No wonder it's so annoying!

"Ah—" the little doll burst into tears.

Seeing that the little granddaughter was scared to tears, Li Yuanzhi said angrily: "Pei Yan! What kind of attitude are you, don't go too far!"

Pei Yan pursed his lips tightly, as expected.

He turned around without a word, ready to go upstairs to his room.

"Boom!"

Pei Yan, who was in anger, didn't pay attention to his feet, stepped on the toy car that he had just thrown away and fell to the ground again. 

"Pei Yan!" Li Yuanzhi exclaimed.

the person on the ground slowly propped up with a nonchalant expression on his face, pressed his aching buttocks and went upstairs without turning his head.

It looks like nothing is wrong.

Li Yuanzhi withdrew her gaze and let out a long sigh.

She turned her head, looked at the little doll, and said softly, "Pei Beijiao, your uncle didn't mean to you."

Zaizai lowered her head and said "oh" softly.

At dinner, Lin Fei, who was arranged by Li Yuanzhi to study at the company, came back.

He is very busy now. He has to accept tutoring from various middle school tutors every day and also has to go to the company to familiarize himself with daily affairs. There is not a moment of free time. Li Yuanzhi hopes to train him into a satisfactory heir in the shortest possible time.

PeiPei stood at the door early, waiting for him to come back.

When she saw Lin Fei get out of the car, just like before, she jumped up and shouted, "Feifei!"

Lin Fei steadily caught the little doll who was rushing over and picked her up. After watching carefully for a long time, he asked, "Did you have a good time today?"

Cubzi blinked a few times, and said in a milky voice, "Happy—"

Lin Fei hugged the baby and asked, "What's the matter? what's make you happy?"

"There's a big bad guy here today."

"Big bad guy?"

Cub snorted and said with a chubby little finger, "The big bad guy fell on two big horses!"

Lin Fei frowned slightly. Carrying the cubs into the house.

"You're back." Li Yuanzhi walked over and said.

Lin Fei nodded slightly.

The footsteps of leather shoes on the floor sounded. Lin Fei turned his head and saw the man walking down the stairs at a glance.