Part 2

The trees and jungles are flourishing, and among the moss-covered stones, occasionally a few grasses grow, or a few short white wildflowers are scattered all over the place.

Open the verdant and lush branches and leaves, and

hide a cave, which is dry and warm.

This is the den of the wolf clan.

Looking at the cub lying beside the she-wolf and drinking the wolf's milk happily, the system finally let go of the lingering heart.

Poor baby, haven't eaten anything since the dragon egg broke.

Humans know that they need to drink milk to grow up when they are young.

In other words, the newly born dragon cub should also drink milk, right?

It has never raised dragons, and it is not very clear.

But fortunately the problem at hand has been solved. The alpha wolf picked up the cloth bag that wrapped the baby, and brought the cub back to the wolf clan's territory, where the mother wolf could breastfeed.

Now the cub has no life worries for the time being.

The system looked at the she-wolf's gentle eyes and couldn't help but feel a little emotional.

Now it finally understands why there is a saying in the world that "not as good as a beast".

But the truth is clear, good and evil will be rewarded in the end. Isn't that what it was born as the Heavenly Dao system?

The system fell into deep thought,

now it's time to think about what to do next, it can't stay in the wolf's den all the time...

"Woooo!" 

The cub's mournful cry drew back the system's attention.

Was the cub being bullied?

It hurriedly looked into the wolf's den.

【...】Forgive it for thinking too much.

Although it is a human body now, it is a dragon cub inside. It's not bad if you don't bully others, how can you still be bullied...

Seeing how the little cub is domineering and protecting her food, when she is full and strong, she kicks the two wolves that were shrinking in front of the mother wolf. The cubs huddled to the other side, and a baby languished in the mother wolf's arms.

Didn't grab the new hairless cub, and the two little wolf cubs who had been squeezed to the side huddled and cried out "woohoo" sadly, the fine gray-white hair was still stained with grass clippings.

It's a pity that they were born not long ago, and their teeth have not grown together. Since the birth out of the mother's womb, it has been smooth sailing. I have never met such a domineering and unreasonable cub. called.

The law of survival of beasts has always been about the law of the jungle. There are all kinds of other ferocious hunters in the forest. If she can't become strong, how can she survive... 

Seeing her two cubs look so weak and helpless, she doesn't care. She has received some setbacks since childhood. It is also a good thing for the growth of the wolf cubs. 

Seeing that the mother wolf ignored them, and they couldn't compete with the hairless cubs, the two cubs had to shrug their ears and stumbled to the side with their short legs. 

The system couldn't stand it any longer, 【PeiPei the cub,】didn't answer. 

【Good cub...】 whispered softly. 

【...】

【Bad cub!】

Peipei Zheng nestled in the mother wolf's arms, squinting her eyes comfortably. For the interruption of the system, she hummed in dissatisfaction. turned her head, leaving only the back of her head with her back facing the outside... 

System: 【...】

•••

It was warm and cold in early spring, especially in the early morning, when the chill was even heavier.