Untitled Part 111

Recently, this Liushi Lane is very lively.

The man on horseback came and left with a group of people; but not long after, they brought many strangers, men and women. The cries and laughter of the neighbors continued one after another.

There is a huge amount of information about masters, young masters, suspended animation, marriage and escape.

Ah Qing and Zizai were helpless.

It's not that they deliberately eavesdropped, but that they couldn't cover their ears all day.

Cub's five senses have always been sharp; Ah Qing's hearing has been trained for a long time, it has long been different from ordinary people's and she can immediately detect the slightest disturbance.

What's more, there is only one wall....

As for the past of Su Niangzi and her group, Ah Qing has also found out.

What should I say?

When the false emperor was in power, there was a Jin Anbo mansion.

His family has a Shizi named Li Chengxuan. He is talented in both writing and martial arts. Not only did Jin Anbo and his wife have high hopes for this son, but he was also a good son-in-law in the eyes of various families in the imperial city.

Unexpectedly, he fell in love with a beautiful maid next to Mrs. Jin Anbo.

This maid named Su Liniang, had a miserable life since childhood, and was sold into the hou's house by her own family. Mrs. Jin Anbo saw that she was obedient and sensible, and had a good skill in combing her hair, so she put her next to her as a personal maid.

Now that her son likes it, Mrs. Jin Anbo is also happy to push the boat and rewarded Su Li Niang to Li Chengxuan as a passer-by.

Su Liniang was born with a beautiful appearance, rare in the world, with a gentle and thoughtful temperament. In their daily interaction, Li Chengxuan loves her very much. He taught her to read and write, she made a sachet for him, and her feelings became more and more profound.

After a long time, not only did Su Liniang have an admiration for Li Chengxuan, but Li Chengxuan also developed a different kind of affection for Su Liniang.

But the identities between the two are so different that it is doomed. Su Liniang cannot become Li Chengxuan's wife. No matter how good Li Chengxuan treats her now, the heir's wife will always come in. Until then, her humble maid in the room will be the thorn in the heart of the future's wife.

At this time, Jin Anbo and his wife saw their son had lost his sense of proportion to a little maid, and they repeatedly returned to protect them. They realized that something was wrong. Mrs. Jin Anbo quickly began to choose a future wife for Li Chengxuan. 

 After Li Chengxuan knew his mother's arrangement, he did not refuse. Although he dotes on Su Li-niang, he also understands that this is wrong, Su Li-niang cannot be his wife. But for the affection in his heart, he still decided to personally choose a virtuous, generous and tolerant wife, so that Su Liniang would have a better life in the future. 

 However, the families in the imperial city had long heard that there was a maid in the deephouse of Jin Anbo who he was very fond of. For her sake, the son of Jin Anbo has repeatedly disobeyed his parents; 

this time, he was hurriedly preparing to marry in order to protect her. Anyone who cares about their daughter a little will not be willing to marry Jin Anbo Mansion. In their view, favoring concubines and destroying wives is the source of trouble for the family. Ruyi Langjun in the past is now just a dazed person. 

 But fortunately, Li Chengxuan also has the title of the Hou Shizi, and he also holds a lot of official positions in the court. There are still many people who are willing to marry him. As for the common room, in the eyes of these people, it's just a thing. 

 The good daughter of which family is willing to have a favored woman in her husband's room before she gets married, but she is willing to pretend. be ruthless. Although Li Chengxuan is smart, he doesn't understand women. He thought although the girl from the Cui family was a bit low-born, she was virtuous and generous, and would definitely treat Su Liniang well.