Part 32

"Laifu" Qi Yan hesitated for a moment, then called softly.

"Woooo" Xiaoxiao responded happily when he heard his name.

The four chubby short legs are facing upwards, revealing a snow-white belly, rolling on the ground and acting coquettishly, biting the tail. Anyone who sees it will think that this is a cute little puppy.

But Qi Yan looked at this little thing carefully. With its drooping tail and erect ears, Qi Yan, who had dealt with this creature many times in his youth, couldn't not recognize it.

It was a little wolf cub

turned his head, Qi Yan's eyes stared at Zizai's guilty little face, and asked, "How come I don't know where this little thing came from?"

Zizai lowered her head, looked at Xiaolaifu on the ground, and said in a low voice "I picked it up by myself."

"Where did you pick it up?" Qi Yan wondered.

He was very sure that in order to ensure the safety of the palace, it was impossible to keep any dangerous animals even in the Imperial Beast Garden.

Since it wasn't picked up in the palace, it was outside the palace.

looking at the palace people who had been following Xiao Budian to take care of her.

It turned out that a few days ago, the cub went to the suburban palace. Accidentally found this little thing in a cave in the back mountain, wailing from hunger. Seeing that it was the only one left in pitiful and lonely place, the cub brought it back.

At that time, when the palace people saw the little thing that was put in the basket, they thought it was a small milk dog, so they didn't care.

"Yeye is too busy these days, I don't have a chance to speak."

Hearing Xiaobudian's words, Qiyan fell silent.

This is indeed the case. 

In the past few days, there have been urgent reports from the border. Chu Jin and the two countries fought fiercely, in which the State of Hand stoked discord, took advantage of the fisherman, and gained the upper hand. 

Even Yue Guo, who had been peeping on the side, was about to make a move recently, hoarding food and grass to gather troops. 

 Qi Guo also sighed as he stepped up preparations for the battle. He was negligent. Qi Yan said slowly, "This is not a puppy, you can't keep it." 

The cub frowned and looked at Qi stubbornly with big eyes. Annoyed, "I want to raise" the little milk voice continued, 

"Wo know that Laifu is a little weaker now, but it will definitely become very strong in the future. You can't discriminate against it by looking at it like this. " 

to discriminate against a wolf. He turned his head and glanced at the little thing that was still rolling on the ground skillfully, and said silently in his heart, but other wolves would discriminate against it and even be expelled from the wolf. 

 The fleshy little fat hand gently tugged at Qi Yan's clothes, and the cub said softly, "You didn't say it, the nest is the boss. You can't help listening to the boss." 

 The cub knew that this was a little wolf cub. But she still wanted to keep it. She always remembered the majestic figure of the alpha wolf who took her back to the wolf's den to feed her. So, 

 "Okay." 

Seeing Xiaodian insisting on doing this, Qi Yan compromised. 

 "Let's keep it first." Qi Yan thought, the emotions of children always come and go quickly, maybe they don't want to keep them in a few days. 

 It seemed that he knew that he could stay, and the little thing came and circled around Qi Yan with his short legs, looking very happy.

Jinbao, who was lying on the side and basking in the sun lazily, looked at Laifu's silly appearance with its small eyes that could not be seen open or not.

Immediately, he slowly got up, turned his chubby body, and his fat ass, like a big meat ball, slammed into the fat lump of meat with a flick of a small thing, and looked around in confusion, don't know what happened.

On the branch, Zhao Cai kept shouting "bad cat bad cat"

Jin Bao twisted his fat neck slightly and stared at the green bird on the branch. The pair of amber cat pupils on the fat face showed dangerous eyes. In the blink of an eye, it quickly climbed up the tree at a speed that was not in line with its fat body. With a mouthful of luck with you, slapped a paw.

By the lake, the leisurely big white geese chirped loudly, adding fuel to the feud between the cat and the bird.