Part 128

It was still raining outside and the ground was wet. The rain fell down the eaves and smashed into the small puddles on the edge of the ladder one after another.

After hanging the infusion bottle, the man no longer cares.

He took off his yellowed white coat and threw it on the plastic stool behind the counter. Turn on an old-fashioned TV on the cabinet, and sit on the broken leather sofa with Erlang's legs lazily crossed.

The black remote control panel on the medicine cabinet is full of scratches. Not only is there a thick layer of black mud accumulated in the slits on the side, but the white button prompts on the top have disappeared, and only half of the number "8" can be seen. "0".

Anyway, it's just to pass the time, the man yawned and changed the stage one after another.

The sound from the TV suddenly drowned out the rain outside.

The small clinic is not big. There is a glass medicine cabinet in front of the rolling shutter door, a rotten wooden table, a broken sofa, a single bed and a pile of heavy plastic benches, which are almost full.

The hospital bed and the medicine cabinet were only a few steps away, separated by a gray curtain. It is said to be a hospital bed, but it is actually a wooden plank on top of several long benches, there is no thick cotton pad underneath, only a thin layer of bed sheet is laid on it.

It looks tough.

The water in the hanging infusion bottle was slowly flowing down the dropper little by little. Lin Fei sat on the plastic stool beside the bed and looked at the sleeping baby.

Perhaps it was because of discomfort. Although the eyes of the little doll were closed, the little mouth was flattened downward and felt aggrieved.

so small.

Lin Fei thought to himself, looking at the small group in the middle of the bed covered with his work coat, quietly compared, it was not as big as a pillow.

Such a small thing is really fragile.

He kept staring at the baby on the bed, and there was a trace of waves in his black eyes that he hadn't even noticed.

The cub slept very unsteadily at this time.

A bottle of potion does not do much for this small body. But if you leave that bad place, you don't need to continue to be exposed to the rain to aggravate the disease and if you catch a glimpse of life, the little life will survive tenaciously.

The rain outside gradually stopped.

The water in the infusion bottle was almost finished.

The sound of the TV was still loud, but the man lying on the single sofa was already dozing off with his head up. It wasn't until Lin Fei called him that he stretched slowly, got up and walked over.

Looking at the normal-looking baby on the bed, he said in amazement, "This baby is really not dead."

After pulling out the needle, it was dark outside. The man impatiently urged Lin Fei to take the baby and leave immediately. Going home. Before pulling down the shutter door, didn't forget to remind, "Remember to make up the remaining medicine money quickly!"

The empty street, surrounded by silence and darkness.

The wind was still cold on a rainy night.

The thin young man was wearing a thin T-shirt, holding the baby wrapped in the coat in his hands, standing in the dark, his face blank.

He lowered his head and glanced at the sleeping baby in his arms.

Then he turned his head again, looked at the long dark road, and frowned.

He took out a small flashlight from his pocket, and the faint white light barely illuminated the road under his feet. Lin Fei held the child in one hand and the flashlight in the other, and walked forward cautiously.

There are no street lights and not many houses on this road. At night, he can only use the dim moonlight to grope his way forward; Lin Fei often works late at night and has to walk at night, so he is accustomed to carrying a flashlight with him.

The rainy road was full of mud and small puddles, and the old rubber shoes had been covered with brown mud.

Insects were chirping in the grass by the roadside, and the fresh air after the rain was also mixed with the smell of unknown stinky grass.

Lin Fei didn't pay attention to this.

He looked down at the baby in his arms.

At this moment, he was at a loss and at a loss. The child survived, now, where should he send her?

When he stopped, he raised his head and looked at the entrance of the village in front of him, his eyes darkened.

During this time, each family had just eaten dinner, and the sound of pots and pans colliding was ping-pong-pong.