Part 150

"Xiaoyan"

Li Yuanzhi lifted up his pale son. looking at the corners of his bleeding mouth, She forgot what to say, and full of worries "does it hurt?"

Thinking of Pei Jiming, she was angry again.

"Why is this old thing so ruthless?"

Pei Yan leaned on the door, lowered his head and did not speak. Li Yuanzhi wanted to take him to the hospital to check his injuries, but he pushed her away.

Pei Yan turned around and said coldly, "I'm fine, you don't need to worry about it. You should pay more attention to your precious eldest son, and pay attention to what I'm doing as a useless wretch."

"Xiaoyan" looked at Pei Yan with a depressed look, Li Yuanzhi mourned in her heart.

"How can you talk to Mom like that?"

She didn't want to see her relationship with her always-loving young son so stalemate. But the only answer to her was the bedroom door that was closed. Thinking of Pei Yan's injuries, Li Yuanzhi couldn't leave him alone. After calling the family doctor, she leaned on the sofa and sat down as if lost all strength.

Now Pei Jiming can no longer threaten her, what she wants has been achieved, and the power of the company has completely fallen to her side.

She could finally breathe a sigh of relief and take a good rest.

She raised her head and glanced at the closed bedroom door. Thinking of Pei Yan's cold attitude towards her.

Was she wrong?

Maybe she shouldn't have been so opposed to Pei Yan and Xue Lingling's affairs, she should have fulfilled them earlier. If Xue Lingling didn't leave, Pei Yan wouldn't be as decadent as he is now. She would rather he quarrel with her like before, rather than see him in such a depressed state now.

So much so that now, such a joke has been provoked.

Over the years, Li Yuanzhi has also slowly figured it out.

How to live in the future, and with whom, are all Pei Yan's own business. As for whether the day is good or bad, it's all up to him. No matter how much she planned for him, the child didn't appreciate it. In that case, what would she do as this wicked person? Let them make trouble.

However, what's the use of thinking about it now.

The family doctor came over quickly, and Li Yuanzhi asked him to stay here, while she left.

"Madam, won't you stay?"

"No." Li Yuanzhi smiled bitterly.

Seeing Pei Jiming hitting her son just now, she was worried and angry, and forgot her original purpose of looking for Pei Yan.

Now, she is tired too.

Now, when this kind of thing happened to their family, she has no face to go out to see people again. She not only hated Pei Jiming, but also angry with Pei Yan. really stay here, and don't know how to face this son.

Although there are all kinds of new gossip news occupying the top spot, this romantic affair in the giants has also been talked about by people inside and outside the circle for a long time.

Soon, everyone found out that Ansra, the female star who was in the limelight in the entertainment circle, disappeared after this incident.

It burns fast and disappears fast.

It's as if this person has never appeared in the entertainment industry.

After Pei Jiming taught Pei Yan a lesson, naturally he had to find the woman who deceived him to settle accounts. All the doubts that he hadn't noticed before were found all at once. Looking at the results of the investigation, Pei Jiming's face turned green with anger.

Even if this woman followed him, she was not at peace. The child in Ansela's belly is not his, but her new boyfriend's. This woman was carrying his money while supporting other men behind him. It's ridiculous that he, Pei Jiming, almost helped raise someone else son. 

Pei Jiming smashed the whole room. After calming down, he immediately asked Ansra to settle the account. But Ansra's residence was already empty at this time. Since the news broke, Ansra knew that her affairs would soon be exposed. Once Pei Jiming found out that the child was not his, he would never let her go, so Packed up early in the morning and ran away. 

Pei Jiming couldn't find anyone, so he vomited another mouthful of blood, and spent several weeks in bed. 

Li Yuanzhi didn't want to go out anymore, so she read the report that Lin Fei brought back to her at home every day to find out what was going on in the company. 

Lin Fei still goes to get off work every day and picks up cubs. Even if they heard other people in the company talking about the scandal of the Pei family behind their backs, the expressions on their faces did not change at all, as if they were talking about other people's family affairs. His attitude made many people talking behind their backs confused, and didn't dare to say anything more. 

For Lin Fei, nothing has changed. 

To be honest, there are no annoying people dangling in front of him, the surrounding air has become a lot fresher. Also, no one will make irresponsible remarks about him going to pick up the cubs. Now, he can go to the kindergarten to pick up the cubs from school on time every day. 

However, before it was time to pick up the cubs and go home today, he received a call from the kindergarten teacher. When he arrived at the door of the teacher's office, Zizai was standing alone at the corner of the wall, turning her head stubbornly, without even looking at the people around. 

Beside her, stood a young female teacher and a man and woman who looked like a husband and wife. The woman comforted the little girl who was crying non-stop in her arms, while the man frowned and looked in the direction of the cub with an unhappy expression.

Seeing this, Lin Fei's eyes darkened and he walked over.

"PeiPei Dad, you're here!" 

The embarrassed teacher saw Lin Fei approaching, hurriedly shouted. The man next to her turned her head and saw Lin Fei as well.

"You are the parent of this child" The man seemed to be suppressing his anger, his tone was very bad. 

Lin Fei ignored them, first walked over to Pepe and picked her up. He looked at the little guy in his arms, and said warmly,

"Why are you unhappy?" 

The cub put his arms around Lin Fei's neck, about to open her mouth to say something when the man next to him rushed to reproach,

"Your daughter tore my daughter's skirt"

"I don't." Zizai immediately turned her head and shouted.

"It's you," the little girl who was crying in her mother's arms turned her head and retorted. She held the pink bow that fell from the skirt in her hand, and her eyes were red as she said, "My new skirt, ah−" 

The little girl cried even more when she thought that the beautiful new skirt her mother bought for her was torn. 

"It's you" 

The little girl's father saw his daughter crying with tears in her eyes, his face was distressed and quickly stepped forward to comfort and said, "Baby, don't cry, when you go back, Dad will buy you many, many beautiful new dresses."

"But it's not the same anymore," the little girl wiped her tears and said, "I just like this one."

Her mother was also distressed next to her, "Meimei, don't cry, my mother bought you the exact same skirt." The little girl said, "No, I want this skirt to return to its original appearance."

The female teacher standing by the side also crouched down and comforted the crying little girl together.

Lin Fei ignored these people since he came in. His eyes kept on Cub Cub, looking at the round little face puffed up, the little brows furrowed tightly, and tightly closed little mouth in grievance.

"I don't." Zizai turned her head and looked at Lin Feidao.

"Well, you didn't." Lin Fei hugged the little guy and touched her hair with a big hand.

"I believe in you." 

The tight frown suddenly loosened, and the cub lay on Lin Fei's shoulder with her small mouth flat.

"They wronged me."

================================
The author has something to say. Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2022032523:36:012022032623:49:32.

Thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution. Cheerful glacier mushroom 1 bottle ;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard,