Part 9

His eyes widened in astonishment, his mouth could not be closed for a long time.

There are no words to describe the shock in his heart now!

Duan Xing looked at the little doll lying on the bed, then turned to look at his master.

A tall and straight man, with a pair of dark and deep phoenix eyes drooping slightly, is captivating.

The originally cold face softened, and the indifferent expression also revealed a little warmth... 

he was even more surprised.

He had followed his master for many years, and he had never seen such an expression.

Is this child...

the master's?

Then he shook his head heavily and slapped his face hard.

What is he thinking! 

The master has never been close to women, and there has been no one around over the years, and the harem is like a facade. How could such a little doll suddenly appear!

After hesitating for a long time, he still couldn't help the curiosity in his heart. He cautiously stepped forward and asked,

"Master, this is..."

Qi Yan raised his eyes and glanced at the person who had been waiting by his side, but did not answer the question in his heart for his Doubt, he just said slowly:

"Prepare some goat milk."

Fu lowered his head and carefully covered the cub with a light quilt.

By the time she wakes up, she will be hungry. If there is no food, it is estimated that she will be crying non-stop...

Inadvertently, there is a smile in his eyes.

"Yes, my subordinates will make arrangements immediately!"

...

Duan Xing left the room with a dazed expression.

After walking out for a long time, he suddenly came back to his senses!

Obedient! It's really a ghost in the daytime, the master is still so gentle!

confirmed! That little doll must be the master's child. That is his little master.

He raised his head and shouted to the back kitchen,

"Little..."

The voice that was about to instruct the man to go to Lao Jin's house to buy goat milk suddenly stopped.

He quickly turned around and walked towards the outside of the inn...

He had to go there in person. he was not at ease when others bought it.

Besides, this is his little master and must have the freshest goat milk! Although she still has small arms and calves, it doesn't prevent him from hugging her thighs in advance! right!

...

Congratulations to Xiaolongzai, another loyal follower. One step closer to her dream of becoming the strongest villain in the world.

However, the little cub, who was sleeping in the dark, snorted and was ignorant of all this...

**

When PeiPei woke up, it was almost dusk.

The twilight shone into the house through the snow-white window paper, casting a golden light on the ground.

"Huh?" the baby milky sounded.

This is where?

Round, grape-like black eyes rolled around.

The strong calf moved, and slowly kicked off the thin quilt covering her; the little arm kept swaying on the silky and soft mattress, and suddenly touched a soft square pillow...

Qi Yan knew little Guy sleeps dishonestly. When he left,  put a few soft pillows beside her to prevent the little guy from accidentally falling off the bed when she turned over.

"Ah!"  Cub called out a few times.

The surroundings were quiet...

Across the glazed pine screen, the voices of a group of people could be vaguely heard from the outer room.

...

Although the sky has not yet completely darkened, the candles that have been lit in the room make the surroundings appear brighter in the glass lampshade.

Yue Lin and Meng Ziyan sat opposite Qi Yan. 

After they got the news, they rushed over immediately. It was not until I saw the living people in front of me that I finally calmed down my uneasy mood and let out a long sigh of relief... 

These days, they have been anxious.

The news of the master has never been found, and the officers and soldiers of the Yue Kingdom have been dispatched on a large scale, and they have been secretly inquiring about the whereabouts of the master along the river.