Part 138

With the bedroom door closed, all eyesight from the outside world was cut off.

As Mrs. Pei, Li Yuanzhi finally breathed a sigh of relief, rubbed her brows, and sat in front of the dresser.

Don't look at her domineering appearance in front of Pei Jiming, but who knows the panic in her heart. The old are unreliable, the young are disobedient. 

Now, inside and out, she's just holding on.

The woman quietly looked at her face in the mirror and gently stroked the fine lines at the corner of her eyes. She couldn't help laughing bitterly, sure enough, she was no longer young.

The face is easy to get old, not the same as it used to be. No matter how diligent and well-maintained she goes to beauty treatments, she can't compare to those young and fresh faces outside. 

Men are greedy, can't keep it.

So many years have passed, now she and Pei Jiming only have a face-to-face relationship. What binds them is not marriage, but interests. 

Thinking about the shares and connections in her hands, Pei Jiming didn't dare to put Yingying Yanyan outside on the bright side, nor did he dare to provoke her easily.

The two compete in private, but they are still a perfect loving couple on the table.

Besides, Li Yuanzhi would rather endure disgust than take advantage of others in vain.

Tiansheng Group was founded by her and Pei Jiming. 

During this period, she invested countless efforts to achieve today's scale and achievements. She must not let that old thing and his cats and dogs take advantage of her. Otherwise, how could she be worthy of her hard work over the years! How can I be worthy...

The woman in the mirror unknowingly frowned again, closed her eyes deeply and suppressed the hatred in her heart.

Back then, the old man's mistress, who was raised outside, came to the door and shouted. It was also her foolishness that she even tried to save a man who had cheated, thus giving others an opportunity.

Oh, the mistress and the traffickers stole their son, it would be a joke to say such a thing!

Especially at that time, the company's image was not allowed to have the slightest blemish. Although I hated it in every possible way, I had no choice but to suppress the news and secretly send someone to look for it. 

Although the woman has been sent to jail, her son is not coming back.

After this incident, Pei Jiming knew that he was wrong and settled down for a while. However, how can a man who has already begun to steal sex sincerely repent, there will be a second time, a third time...

until she completely gives up.

After so many years, who still remembers, her poor eldest son...

I don't know if he is still alive?

After a while, Li Yuanzhi opened her eyes again when her mood calmed down.

The phone on the dresser flashes to indicate a new text message. Take a look, the content is as expected. The credit card consumption reminder sent by the bank, on xx, xx, xx, xx, xx, xx, xx, and another large amount of consumption at an auction.

Li Yuanzhi couldn't help sighing heavily, threw the phone on the dresser, and began to rub between her eyebrows. It's not that she is distressed, such a little money is nothing to her. What bothers her is that unsatisfactory thing!

Over the years, she has been busy fighting for power with Pei Jiming in the company, neglecting the discipline of her younger son.

Unconsciously, Pei Yan grew up and became more and more like Pei Jiming. He helped his dad get mad at her when he was a child and when he grew up, he got mad at her for women!

A few years ago, he had been thinking about that girl from the Tan family, and pretended to be infatuated with no regrets. he was surrounded by young models and little stars, and he even called them to the outside world, they looked like his first love girlfriends.

Love is love, love is love, 

you have to deceive yourself and put an affectionate label on yourself, cheating ghosts.

That little girl from the Tan family is not a good thing. She hangs her son while attracting the attention of other boys. She really thinks that others can't see it, that is, she is deceiving these simple-minded things. 

When she thought of the absurd things his son had done in recent years, Li Yuanzhi would not be angry.

First, a small employee of the company was used as a stand-in, going around between the two women; then he regretted his marriage in front of many guests, which caused the company's stock price to be unstable; 

it was only a little bit of peace, but it turned out to be big at the same time. Two women's belly!

People from the Tan family have come to the door several times, and they just dragged on and refused to marry.

Now claims to have found true love, refuses to go against his sincerity, and insists on marrying that Xue Lingling.

Hmph, her son's eyesight is not good, just like his father, he is all blind.

Although this Xue Lingling's mind is not as complicated as that of the Tan family girl, she is also a headless person.

I don't know if it's because she's getting older that she can't see the bewildering behavior of these young people more and more.

They have broken up, do you still have to give birth to the child?

Head overwhelmed for a while, but have you thought about the future?

Even if it's not for yourself, think about the future.

The child bears the status of an illegitimate child, and lives under the pointing eyes of others all his life. He can't raise his head, and also looked down upon... 

heard that she gave birth to a girl.

When Li Yuanzhi received the news, the child had been lost. Like her Feifei, it was stolen. At the beginning, she also sent someone to look, but there is no news so far.

The debts of the parents are paid for by the children.

Now, Li Yuanzhi has come to understand how wrong she was back then. However, it's too late to say anything now...

Li Yuanzhi has always refused to agree with Pei Yan to marry this Xue Lingling.

She wanted to find a help for Pei Yan;

a mother knows the virtues of her son best. Pei Yan doesn't care about family affairs, let alone company affairs. If you want to manage a company well, you don't just need to sit in that position as a decoration.

Recently, Pei Jiming has the intention to put his illegitimate son outside into the company. If Pei Yan is still so unsatisfactory, Tiansheng may belong to anyone in the future.

Although Li Yuanzhi was reluctant to let go, she felt more and more powerless, and did not know how long she would be able to stabilize the company. 

Before she retired, she had to pave the way for her son.

Who made her only have such a son now... 

No matter how unsatisfactory he is, he can't be cheap to others. A powerful Yue family will always be on Pei Yan's side. If the situation becomes irreversible in the future, it would be good to have a helper.

Second, Li Yuanzhi was very displeased with Xue Lingling.

Don't blame her for looking at people with tinted glasses. Not to mention, for this woman, Pei Yan repeatedly acted irrationally, left the partner who was negotiating with him and interrupted the ongoing meeting many times, which directly damaged the interests of the company.

The company's shareholders, already dissatisfied with him, have proposed to remove him from the general manager position.

No matter how hard Li Yuanzhi worked, Pei Yan was always the one who couldn't help.

However, being a son has never seen the hard work of a mother.

While swiping her credit card, he complained that she was too controlling and shackled his wings.

Li Yuanzhi held her forehead, unable to express her inner feelings at this time.

I mean, I'm tired...