Part 166

In the sanatorium, several nurses in front of the reception desk were talking with newspapers.

"Tan's collapsed, so our sanatorium will soon be unable to operate."

Everyone was worried.

"I guess that's the case. I heard they have to lose a lot of money. At that time, we will not be able to pay this month's salary." It involves their own interests, so everyone is very concerned.

"Otherwise, let's go to the dean together and ask him to send us this month's salary in advance, so that we won't have to work in vain when people run away."

"Will the dean agree to this?"

"Why not, That's all our hard-earned money. Anyway, it's almost time to pay the salary. It's just a few days in advance. Let's stabilize everyone's heart first."

"That's right, no matter what, get the salary first." The head nurse in District 1 turned his head and said to a few nurses around him,

"A lot of people are powerful, this matter can't be done by just the few of us. You can go and call a few more people to bring along the people from Districts 2 and 3." 

"Call them all, let's go to the dean's office together."

While several people were discussing the solution, a woman's terrified shout suddenly came from the ward behind them.

"Ah" The head nurse was startled and turned around quickly.

At first glance, it is the senior ward area of ​​No. 3.

Immediately, a little nurse said impatiently,

"Why is it her again?"

"You all tell me, this is not the first time, shouldn't it be deliberately tossing us to play?"

A person next to her said, "Even if she is deliberately tossing us, what can we do? In the end, we have to be obedient, don't forget that this sanatorium belongs to the Tan family and she is the daughter of the Tan family."

Speaking of this, someone said indignantly, "It's said to be here to recuperate, but it's actually a vacation in another place, and a group of people must be on call 24 hours a day, waiting for her at any time."

"Look at her manners a few days ago, Go out whenever you want, is she really sick?"

"We have the final say on whether or not she is sick. Don't forget, they have that piece of paper for identification."

The person who knew the inside story sneered, "What? Appraisal? the dean is from the Tan family, the relationship between top and bottom, it is convenient to issue a certificate casually."

Outsiders don't know, and those who stay in the sanatorium don't know.

"Okay," the head nurse interrupted with an unpleasant expression,

"I have reminded you many times that what is going on here can be said by you people, be careful that one day you go out and say something, you're going to make trouble for yourself.  don't even know"

"What are you afraid of?" Others said in disapproval,

"The Tan family is about to collapse. They are now mud bodhisattvas crossing the river, and they can't even protect themselves. Look, I haven't seen a single person in the past few days, they're so busy now, who has time to take care of her?" 

The head nurse sighed, although she was also dissatisfied with the people living in that ward, she still left. going past, she patted the little nurse on the shoulder and said,

"Don't complain, hurry up and see, what's wrong?"

The little nurse who was called pouted, turned and walked away reluctantly, keeping her words in the mouth. She whispered , "wasn't sick when came here, but should be now."

If she asked to say, this person might really have a mental problem.

The first few times, they always screamed and shouted inexplicably. First, they said that the water in the bathroom was red, which shocked them all.

When the inspector checked it out, the water coming out of the faucet was obviously normal. She had to point to the water that came out and said it was red. There were three nurses and one maintenance person present at the time. All four of them could see clearly with eight pairs of eyes. She was the only one who shouted that the water was red. refuse to believe.

Later, she said she heard the cry of a baby.

This is even more ridiculous.

Not to mention that they are a nursing home, not a maternity and child care center. Currently, all the people living in are adults. from where children came from; 

let's just say there are senior wards on this floor. In order to ensure a quiet and comfortable resting environment, each There are specially installed soundproof panels on the walls; there are also four nurses on the nurse's desk every day, and no one has heard any noise.

In the past, everyone was used to working the night shift, they were very daring, but she almost always give them a heart attack because of her sudden shouting; 

Every time goes to toilet has to find someone to go with.

If it goes on like this, the nurses are going to be weakened by the whole neurasthenia.

"What happened?"

The tone of the person who came in was mixed with obvious impatience.

In the past, Tan Rujing would definitely not have let go of the little nurse who had such an attitude towards herself, but now, she is holding her hand tightly like a life-saving straw.

"Did you see?"

"What?" The nurse was very puzzled by the behavior of the person in front of her.

"Did you see it? It's there, there's a dark shadow."

Hearing Tan Rujing's words, the little nurse looked towards the window. The beige curtains swayed gently with the wind blowing in from the window. From here, you can also see the scenery of the garden downstairs.

Everything is normal, there is nothing. I guess she didn't sleep well. She had hallucinations.

She turned her head and looked at the woman who was huddled tightly behind her. Her face was haggard, face was pale, and her eyes were bloodshot. all night.

"Ms. Tan, there's nothing there."

"How come there's nothing, it just wanted to strangle me by the neck, it wanted to strangle me" Tan Rujing yelled in a breakdown, grabbing the nurse's arm harder and harder.

The nurse broke her hand away, frowned and said, "Miss Tan, you are hurting me."

Tan Rujing refused to let go, still pointed over there, and shouted, "It was there just now, and it was driven out by the window. Go out."

"You are hallucinating."

After finally breaking free from her hand, the nurse became impatient and continued to talk nonsense with her, and hurriedly walked outside. Anyway, the Tan family is going to close down soon, she doesn't need to be polite to her, not afraid of offending.

Tan Rujing, who was left alone, huddled on the edge of the sofa and covered her ears in horror. Is it really a hallucination? There was a buzzing in her ears, and she felt the world spinning. Tan Rujing bit her lip, looking very painful. 

Finally, unable to bear it any longer, she smashed everything around her.

"I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy."

Outside the ward in District 1, the nurse on duty who was left at the service desk was looking at her mobile phone when she heard footsteps coming over, and hurriedly raised her head to see that it was a cleaner with a broom, and couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, she was not caught, otherwise she would have another reason to deduct her salary.

Seeing that it was the cleaner responsible for cleaning the floor, she didn't take it seriously and continued to lower her head to chat with her boyfriend.

A man in his fifties wearing a cleaning uniform, a mask and bowing his head, made it all the way to the underground parking lot. Seeing there was no one around, he got into an unremarkable van and took off the clothes belonging to the cleaners.

Then he picked up his phone and sent a text message.

After everything was done, the man took out a white, unlabeled medicine bottle from his pocket. When no one was paying attention, he put the contents in the woman's water glass, a little every day.

At first it was ringing in the ears, then hallucinations, finally a mental breakdown and a complete lunatic.

No one will find out.

At this point of time, the Tan family was too busy to take care of themselves. And the doctors and nurses who take care of Tan Rujing in this sanatorium are only in name. They all know in their hearts that Tan Rujing is not sick, so naturally they will not pay more attention.

Since she escaped the guilt in this way, she should be a complete lunatic to take up her lie.

The corner of the man's mouth couldn't help showing a happy smile, his eyes turned red when he smiled.

Rough hands wiped tears fell from the corners of his eyes