ch33 a bet

end of flashback

"and that's why i haven't been going to sleep lately"

"hmm? so he is still not completely useless"

Douma said leaning back into his cushions while gazing at ayame, who had a expression of displeasure written all over her face.

"remind me why are we going to the fortress?!?"

"well akaza has challenged me to another blood battle and i wanted ayame chan to be my cheerleader~"

she looked at him in disdain before flipping around to face away from him.

"i rej-"

"i dont think you can reject ayame chan we need a witness and its a good opportunity for you observe new skills no?"

"but i dont want to"

she grumbled, douma smirked while fanning himself he spoke.

"then how about we make a bet?"

Douma noticed ayame's ears perk up from behind, indicating she was interested despite staying silent with her back turned to him.

"if i win within 10 minutes then i get a request from ayame chan but if i dont ayame chan can request something from me"

"that's a scam"

"then how about 5 minutes? and if i win i get 2 requests from ayame chan and you get one from me, but if i dont you get two requests from me"

she turned her head over to face douma pondering if she should take up the request, 3 minutes was a short time and if akaza put up a fight she could make two requests from douma, and even if she lost she will still have one.

"alright deal, but make it 3 requests if you win and 2 if not after all im going into muzan's territory"

he chuckled in satisfaction closing his fans shut he opened his eyes from a grin.

"alright~"

******

half a day later (evening)

they arrived at one of the larger rooms within the fortress, a room specifically used for blood battles.

Once they stepped foot within the room the smell of blood immediately engulfed their senses, resulting in ayame immediately scrunching up her face in disgust and bringing up her arm to cover her nose with a sleeve.

"its reeks"

"ahaha it certainly does doesn't it ayame chan, now then where's akaza"

he said scanning around with an excited grin.

"what is that woman doing here"

a voice sounded behind them, both douma and ayame turned around simultaneously to meet the man who they had been waiting for.

"akaza you're here~ and dont mind her she's here as a witness"

he said waving sassily towards akaza who was quite obviously displeased. they headed towards the middle of the room taking their positions.

"akaza please win alright?"

said ayame as she sarcastically smiled at him with a closed eye smile, causing lightning to strike behind akaza as he gasped in shock.

"ayame chan you're supposed to be cheering for me"

he whined, akaza turned to face douma while pointing towards ayame.