Ch87 a flower for you dr

Emerging from the air she opened her eyes expecting to see a room within the temple, but instead she was met with the view of the starry sky. Her vision suddenly turned upside down realizing she was in mid air, she turned around to look below her in order to secure a safe landing but by the time she did she had already crashed into something or someone.

Falling into the shallow part of the lake with a splash ayame stayed still for a few seconds before pushing herself up to a sit, rubbing her soaked head she groaned.

"Aya chan?!?"

Someone called, opening her eyes she peered through her wet bangs clinging to her face, and before her was Douma in a similar situation of being soaked.

"If I had known this was going to happen I wouldn't have come, why are you at a lake to begin with Douma?"

Sitting between his legs she faced him with a glare, Douma chuckled brushing back his drenched bangs away from his face.

"Ara? Aya chan did you forget? I'm an upper moon, I have expectations I need to fulfil, either way I'm glad Aya chan came"

Grazing a finger across ayame's forehead Douma helped remove her bangs that covered her glaring face, she looked over the surface of the lake with the reflection of the waning moon upon it.

She heard sloshing sound looking back towards Douma a offering of a hand came into view, tilting her head she took hold of his hand as Douma pulled her up. With a closed eye smile he pulled her with him further into the lake feeling the water slowly make its way up their legs.

"Douma why're you taking me deeper in?"

She questioned taking a heavy step one after another watching his back.

"What's the harm? We're already soaked we might as well take advantage of it right Aya chan?"

he called making his way deeper until suddenly stopped, turning around to face ayame with the water hugging at her hips he smirked.

"Are you ready Aya chan?"

"Ready for what?"

Tilting her head with a raised brow she felt his grasp grow stronger, looking from their connected hand to his scheming expression she caught on to what he was about to do.

"Don't tell me"

Douma laughed leaning back he submerged himself deep underwater taking ayame with him, she closed her eyes as his weight brought her down with him she felt the air bubbles brush past her face swimming back up to the surface.

She slowly peeked her eyes open to see a stunning view, small fishes swam around them with beautiful rocks shining like crystals beneath their feet from the moonlights shine behind her