ch31 take it edit

"how can you be alright when you look so tired?"

she sighed holding the side of her head she glanced towards him.

"remember what i told you that day in the garden about ingesting blood?"

"what?"

he raised a brow before suddenly realizing what she meant.

"do you eat humans?"

"no, i only need a bit of blood or otherwise i would randomly go into a coma"

Kyojuro's eyes widened, he looked down towards ayame as he pieced things together clenching his jaw.

"i have to go now"

she shakily tried to get up but kyojuro prevented her from doing so as he tightened his grip, causing ayame to look at him in confusion.

"take some of my blood then"

Ayame's eyes shot open from shock pushing back her drowsiness slightly from his comment.

"are you crazy?!?"

she quietly shouted.

"but if you dont you'll go into a coma right? and it'll be dangerous for you!"

"but i cant take your blood even if you offer it"

"it's alright treat it as payment for saving senjuro we've been thinking of ways to repay you anyway"

he declared not accepting her adamant refusal.

rr

"you dont need to repay me i didn't save him for you t-"

she was cut off as she was tackled into a tight hug by kyojuro as they both fell down to the engawa.

"what are you-"

"im not taking a no for an answer ill keep holding you until you do!"

her fist pressed upon the front of his arm as she tried to struggle and push him away, but in her steadily decreasing strength it was impossible to escape from his iron grip.

"I'll teleport if you dont let go"

"then you'll end up taking me with you no?"

she froze up, what he said was right and if she were to take him with her douma's clones woulf not hesitate to attack him, and each copy had strength equal to him kyojuro wouldn't be able to survive in that situation.

taking in a deep breath before exhaling with a loud sigh she gave up, kyojuro broke into a smile holding her closer pressing her soft lips against his exposed collar bone.

"you're going to regret this"

she said in a low monotone voice.

"ha ha i won't since im doing this for you and you only"

her eyes rounded before narrowing back down a small blush formed on her cheeks, patting her hands upon his shoulder blades she opened her mouth revealing sharp fangs.

piercing his skin her teeth dug into his flesh like a knife drawing out blood from the fresh wound, kyojuro slightly flinched from the prick.