ch8 your days

after a few sensible seconds the sound of footsteps returned as it followed the leaving woman, becoming less and less audible as time went by. douma looked back down at ayame, he opened his mouth about to speak when the sound of a biwa struck.

douma's mouth formed an O with slightly widened eyes remembering important information he obtained a day ago that he had forgot to mention.

while ayame's pupils shrunk in shock from the sudden change of location, seeing the familiar domain of rooms that she so loathed.

"ah ayame chan i forgot to mention we have an upper moon meeting that kokushibou dono called for" he announced.

she scowled at the late news ruffling her bangs, reluctantly raising herself up sitting down seiza style. she grabbed the fan she had left in her sleeve and flicked it open, covering her expression of displeasure, giving a glare to douma.

ayame sensed a irritating presence appear moments after, she slowly glanced over towards the stairs with pink hair just barely peaking out.

"arara? akaza dono you're here"

akaza furrowed his brows at ayame and immediately looked triggered seeing her there.

" tsk that ungrateful woman is here again" he said scoffing.

ayame had been labeled as the ungrateful demon who refused the position of an upper moon, making many of the members look unfavorably at her especially akaza.

"ungrateful huh? isnt it more advantageous for you that im not a member? i would watch what you're saying if I were you after all you might never know when that seat of yours gets stolen" she snapped back

douma began to laugh hysterically slapping his thigh as it warranted akaza's fury.he planted a powerful step crushing the floor around his foot jumping past ayame, it creating a breeze blowing her hair.

in one quick movement akaza bashed douma's head splattering his vermillion blood onto ayame's clothes and the white peonies douma had carefully placed in her hair.

"EEEEK"

hantengu squealed as he hid behind a door witnessing the tension between them.

her eyes unnoticeably flinched in displeasure from the warm blood soaking onto her body, just as she thought her day couldn't get worse it did.

akaza then proceeded to threaten ayame with veins popping on his pale face, looking over his shoulder he glared down at her back.

" you should be glad that you're a woman or else i wouldn't hesitate to do the same to that arrogant face of yours"

he said gritting his teeth.

ayame waved her fan controlling the blood that had splattered on her off, she twirled it around her finger before gently blowing it at akaza's direction scattering into flower petals.