Ch65 full recover rr

Her veil slid down to her shoulders as she sat down unwrapping the bento as a steam of aroma bursted out of it upon opening the lid.

"Hmm smells amazing!"

He said, ayame was about to hand him the box when she realized his arms as hands had been wrapped tightly making it seem hard to move his joints in.

"I'll feed you since it seems it'll be inconvenient with your hands wrapped like that"

Kyojuro lifted up his arm as he looked down towards it, with a smile he looked back at ayame.

"You're right thank you ayame!"

He said, ayame chuckled taking up the chopsticks she picked up a bundle of fish and rice with a hand under to catch any spills she fed him his first bite, his cheeks turned slightly red as being fed by ayame was more embarrassing then he had anticipated.

"Umai!"

Kyojuro yelled like usual chewing while ayame grabbed another bite with the chopsticks.

"I'm relieved it turned out alright, I was worried you didn't like it"

Ayame brought up the next bite towards his mouth with a happy smile that he enjoyed her cooking.

"Did you make this ayame?"

He asked opening his mouth as ayame fed him.

"Yes senjuro asked me to for today, even though I said I wasn't confident in cooking, so I just made something I knew you liked"

"It's delicious thank you!"

"Hai hai now eat up so you can make a full recovery"

2 months later

Today kyojuro was finally able to enter rehab after being bed ridden for nearly four months because of his severe internal injuries from his fight with akaza, all that's left is for him to train and regain his stamina and agility hence why they stood in the rehab room where the three little butterfly girls stood.

"Now that rengoku san has recovered, we will be overseeing your rehab, first we would normally have the girls stretch your limbs but it'll be a little hard since you're too tall for them to handle"

Said a girl in pigtails as she thought with her hands on her hips.

"You there you're ayame correct?"

She said suddenly pointing at ayame with a frown.

"Yes..."

She answered tilting her head to the side.

"I'm kanzaki Aoi you can just call me aoi, now then ayame san do you mind helping me with the stretching? We're the only ones that's tall enough to help right now"

"Sure I don't mind aoi san, what about you kyojuro?"

Ayame asked looking up to kyojuro who stood beside her with his arms crossed

"I have no problem with it! I'll be in your care then"

"Then let's begin, rengoku san please lay down over there"

He nodded and did exactly what he was told and layed belly down on the mat beside him as aoi approached them both.

"Now then ayame san"

Aoi gave Ayame precise instructions at what she should do down to how much strength she should use and for how long.

"I see then are you ready kyojuro?"

She said looking back to kyojuro who was obediently down.

"Yes!"

He answered, and as per instructions ayame sat on top of his back with her legs cradled to his side as he smiled blankly. Aoi then went behind them holding down his ankles she nodded towards ayame signalling to start, she slithering her arms underneath his shoulder holding him in a lock he pulled him back with brute force bending his spine back.

Kyojuro laughed loudly as his body quaked from the pain, he was held in that position for five minutes until ayame dropped let go of her grip making him snap back onto the mat like a bendy ruler. She got up from his back as kyojuro turned around and sat up with ayame sitting right in front.

"Alright rengoku san can you split your legs apart? And ayame san hold onto his shoulders"

They listened to her instructions ayame put her hands in both sides of his shoulder while aoi held his wrists, and with a nod ayame pushed his legs back into a forced split while aoi pulled his arms back. Ayame would nervously stare at him laughing during the whole time, worried if she was using to much strength as she could constantly hear cracking noises in his joints.

After that was speed training where they played a game of tag with ayame as the one running and kyojuro would try to catch her, despite being bedridden for so long he was still easily able to move faster than a blink of an eye throwing the room into chaos as aoi tried to keep up with their movements.

After came reaction speed training and out of the three rehab sessions this was the only one he didn't lose his touch in, he was easily able to keep up with ayame making it 10-9 win out of 20 10 being ayame 9 for kyojuro and a tie.

And for the next two weeks this became their daily routine accompanied by combat training.