Ch 91 please say yes rr

Pml

A week passed since then, and the children were successfully returned to the comfort of their homes along with both Ayame and kyojuro to theirs after getting kyojuro treated. They were given a break for kyojuro to heal his wounds, but with the summer weather burning evermore brightly as the season went on, it was hard to rest. Enough so that even Ayame began to feel the heat getting to her.

"Aughh I can't do this"

Ayame whined, laying back down on the coldest spot of the shaded engawa. Loud enough for kyojuro to appear from the room behind her.

"Ayame! There you are!"

Kyojuro smiled wearing a simple red yukata with rolled up sleeves and a low v slit exposing his chest with edges of white bandages peaking out at the bottom. Crouching down he scooped one arm under ayame's shoulders while she laid flat like a pancake and another under her knees. He hulled her up onto his lap as her head flopped back with a giggle.

"Ah never mind wait the weather is to warm for this kyojuro! Your love is boiling me alive"

She said jokingly still hanging backwards until kyojuro shook her forwards to face him. Ayame finally looked down to face him eye to eye and she could see a slight change to the whole around him with one small change in his expression. His eyes softened in a way full of adoration for the woman in his arms, just one small lowering of an eyelid was enough to completely change his normal smile he showed everyone, to one solely for her and her alone.

 His eyes softened in a way full of adoration for the woman in his arms, just one small lowering of an eyelid was enough to completely change his normal smile he showed everyone, to one solely for her and her alone

It wooed her to her very core, enough so she never wanted his eyes to leave her. They began to slowly lean towards each other when unexpected company came.

"what are you two doing?"

Senjuro chirped at the other end of the hall. Ayame immediately pushed his face away with a palm on reflex and turning to look at Senjuro.

"Oh nothing much"

She nervously said. Kyojuro held ayame's shoulder peeking over from one side of her head, ayame looked towards him with a side eye praying he doesn't say anything weird.

"I was trying to win your nee-san over"

"I see, did it work?"

"I don't know did it?"

Kyojuro said with a smirk looking at a pouting ayame who was sitting in his lap.