ch29 training

staring up towards his chin she executed a smooth upper cut with the fan as if it was a move in a dance choreography.

centimeters from impact douma tilted his head back seconds before it was too late, dodging her attack with a devilish smirk. Ayame clicked her tongue expecting it to happen, but it wasn't enough to make her give up. She brought up a leg turning 360 degrees, she launched a round house kick against his left rib age with all the strength she could muster.

Douma then brought up his right hand blocking her attack with his fan, but the impact was still enough to send him sliding to the side gliding down the stone plated floor.

"ara ara~ ayame chan is quite strong"

he sneered steadying himself to a stop, straightening himself he looked towards her determined expression gesturing her to continue with a fan of his hand. Ayame set her leg down, positioning herself for her next move the fight continued.

It wasn't long until ayame found herself being overpowered by his trained attacks, even though she had lived much longer than him and had fought more battles her experience in close combat couldn't be compared to his, she only had an advantage at the start due to Douma being unfamiliar with her style.

The fight soon came to a close within a single move, her fan was knocked out of her hand flying into the air behind her, landing with a clack.

"hmm? not bad ayame chan lasted much longer than i expected, have you tried any other weapons before?"

turning around she walked towards her fan picking it up from the ground before looking back at douma.

"i suppose not, though i have seen this man using a sword that was as long as his whole body and it did intrigue me"

"would ayame chan like to try?"

she stared at the fan in her hand before clenching it tight, a stream of blood formed around it creating a handle before eventually spreading into a spear long katana, copying the one she saw as much as possible.

"I hope you have experience with a sword?"

she glanced towards him with her newly created weapon.

"well i have fought against plenty enough to know a thing or two, well if it doesn't work we could always go back to the fans"

he chuckled before readying himself in a stance, ayame sighed at his words that did hold some truth within them, tapping into her memories with past experiences she adapted into a fighting stance herself.

round two had begun throwing the two into a heated fight all night through trials and errors, etching the art of battle into each other as they exchanged attacks ,nothing could stop them except the morning light

*******

"hmm it seems Ayame chan is better with the sword when it comes to pure hand to hand combat"