Ch86 rr

3 days laterr

"Hai, it seems most of your veins have healed up, all that's left is your stomach I'll prescribe you some painkillers, in the meantime try not to do anything rash I won't be able to do anything if Rengoku san makes a fuss again"

"Thank you shinobu san, I'll keep that in mind"

Ayame said with a chuckle lowering down her shirt after getting patched up by shinobu.

"Oh right Akami san~ I heard something very interesting a few days ago"

Ayame tilted her head to the side thinking what she could possibly mean, shinobu leaned in cupping her mouth with a smirk.

"I heard Rengoku san finally made a move on you, so when is the wedding?"

Ayame's face flushed up into a bright red while burying her face in the palm of her hands to hide her embarrassment, during the heat of the moment she failed to realize that the people inside the mansion could've possibly heard so now the question is how many people didn't know about that event?

"Shinobu saaaan"

She whined making her giggle, and what's worse was the fact kyojuro was just right outside when the conversation happened,

"We haven't decided yet!! But hopefully soon if aya agrees to it!"

the door slid open startling ayame as she jumped up slowly turning to face him with her eyes peeking out of her fingers, kyojuro grinned at her as he approached listening to her groan in response.

"Ara hello Rengoku san, here to pick up Akami san I suppose?"

"Yes! Now then excuse us!"

He shouted flapping a large cloth over ayame's head he bundled her up into his embrace, ever since 2 days he refused to let ayame walk in fear the wounds on her legs would reopen taking it upon himself to take her wherever she needed.

They walked down the hall with people watching with cheerful smiles, despite being covered in a cloth everyone knew who it was making ayame even more embarrassed then she already was, she planted her face in the crook of his shoulder giving up on everything.

"Kyojuro... kill me..."

"I cannot do that!"

She groaned from under the sheets, kyojuro chuckled patting her on the back as they entered her room. He set her down on the bed revealing her pouting face as the sheet slid down her head, sitting besides her by the end of the bed he wrapped his arms around her waist with a loving closed eyes smile.

"Marry me?"

"Kyojuro...you know I can't agree to that right now"

She said with a pained sigh, even though she decided to accept her feelings for him she was still afraid of hurting him. Being a demon closely related to Muzan, their enemy as well as being part of a dangerous battle without a guarantee of a future, something like a marriage was beyond her.

"I know but I'll keep asking until you accept"

He said confidently while leaning up towards her.