Ch84 a miracle dr

Ayame had stopped responding, a chill ran down douma's spine as he felt her blood slowly stain his clothes. looking towards the horizon he held her tight running into the dead of night back to his home.

He jumped up to the second floor crashing in like a natural disaster he hurriedly set her down on the tatami floor, throwing the temple into chaos he prayed that somehow he owned medical equipment.

Running through the hundreds of rooms and cupboards with not a single useful item to be found, that was until he passed by a room, it was the room of the two people whom brought him into this forsaken world.

A room he had never touched much less spare a glance to since their deaths 200 years ago, with a dead look he pressed a hand in the dusty fusama sliding open the dark room.

The floor still had reminiscence of his father's cells stained upon the tatami from when his so called mother brutally murdered him, ignoring its existence he went through every corner of the room and luckily he found a small box with a ample amount of bandages.

He hurried back to the room where ayame layed with the box in hand dropping to his knees before her with sweat droplets forming on his head, pulling up her sleeve he recklessly wrapped the bandage around trying his best to treat her with the little knowledge he had.

Patching up her arms, legs, face, neck, he moved on to the most damaged part of her body, he took off the outer layers of her kimono leaving only the bloodstained juban he wrapped the remaining amount of bandages on top tightly around her body hav...

Patching up her arms, legs, face, neck, he moved on to the most damaged part of her body, he took off the outer layers of her kimono leaving only the bloodstained juban he wrapped the remaining amount of bandages on top tightly around her body having wasted most of it due to his inexperience.

He gently frosted over her most severe wound in hopes it would stop her from bleeding out even for just a little bit, Douma moved her to a  more comfortable spot and the best he could offer was his cushion throne, sitting beside her he held her hand to his forehead he could only wait for the best.

Without so much as moving from that exact position 3 days quickly Passed.

*******

It was night time yet again and he felt her fingers flinch within his hands, his eyes rounded looking up from the ground towards ayame.

"Ayame chan?"

He called, her eyelids lightly quivered before slowly coming to an open. Her blurry vision cleared up to a low wooden heading with white draped veils on the sides a view she knew all to well, she moved her eyes to the side followed by her head to see douma's shocked expression.

"Ayame chan? Am I dreaming?"

He said softly different to his usual cheerful voice, with a comforting smile she removed her hand from his hold giving him a weak flick to the forehead. His eyes flinched from the impact as he rubbed his forehead.

"Silly, I should be the one saying that"

Douma's eyes glistened by his incoming tears he held her hand to his cheek.

"Ayame chan I thought you were going to die for real"

She giggled having thought the same as him despite seeming calm on the outside she was bewildered to see how she was alive, she tried to raise her self with the help of Douma.

"Argh... I'm really starting to regret using that technique, my whole body burns"

She said wincing.

"A technique? Is that why ayame chan is not getting healed?"

"Yes inde- wha- what the hell happened here?!?"

Ayame said in shock upon seeing the state of the room with blood and bandages laying around everywhere, she looked down to notice the horribly treated wounds and frost.

"Ehhh? I was trying to treat you ayame chan but I didn't know how so I just tried to do what I saw other humans did"

Ayame sighed pinching her nose.

"I'll go run ayame chan a bath and get you some clothes, it must be uncomfortable like that right?"

"Yes thank you"

She replied with Douma smiling as he skipped happily out the room closing the fusama shut, now that he was gone she got up and started to unwrap the bandages sorting the still usable ones from the unusable ones.

Sitting down she pushed her hair to the front and untied her Juban sliding it off her shoulders as ayame checked the wounds on her back, most of her wounds had started to heal but the most worrying one was still the semi closed hole in her chest.

"Ayame chan~ I'm back!!"

The fusama suddenly slid open as Douma appeared with a smile holding a yukata similar to his own and a large towel. His movements and smile suddenly froze to a stop noticing ayame sitting there practically naked with only a thin juban covering her bottom, his eyes widened as he gazed upon the many cuts and gashes on her body that were now more clear to see without being covered in blood.

He felt a pierce in his stomach, pained by her grave state.

"Dou-ma~? What do you think you're doing?"

Ayame questioned with an irritated smile with veins popping on her face, Douma chuckled setting down the yukata to the side he slid over towards ayame and swiftly wrapped her up in the towel and held her up in his arms.

She yelped in response holding the towel tight with a hand peeking out from under.

"What are you doing?"

Douma turned around and walked out of the room with a chuckle heading towards the bathroom, ayame looked forward with confusion wondering what he was doing spotting the wooden doors of the bathroom as they slowly approached

. Douma slid the door open with his leg heading inside sideways making sure he wouldn't hit ayame's head before closing it again behind him with the same action, carrying her over towards the steaming tub he gently submerged her feet inside with her whole body eventually following as she slid out of the towel and his grasp.

"I'll help ayame chan wash up, it must be hard in that condition right?"