Ch70 flower district

Pml

Before they left the wisteria house within the district and blended amongst the people, they discussed their plan and how they would meet up, along with code names for them to use undercover. Tanjiro became sumiko, Inosuke inoko, zenitsu zenko, kyojuro kyouko, and finally ayame as ayako.

Sumiko was the first one to get hired at the tokito house one of the three houses they had their sights on, the rest of them followed along tengen as they searched for more opportunities for them to get hired as they walked through the crowd.

As time passed ayame became more and more uncomfortable by the stares of strangers, holding onto kyojuro's sleeve as they walked by, the corners of her eyes twitched. turning her head to face the eyes of the people staring she shot a glare at them causing the people to revert their gazes in fear.

Kyojuro giggled.

"There sure are a lot of people staring! Right ayam- ayako!"

"Yes and it's getting on my nerves"

She replied.

"Hey!! There's a bunch of people gathering over there!"

Inosuke shouted pointing towards a parade, they all looked towards the direction he pointed.

"Ahh it's an oiran parade"

Tengen said raising a hand over his brows looking over.

"It's koinatsu oiran from the tokito house, the highest ranked prostitute is going to greet one of her costumers, in any case she's flamboyant. She has a bunch of people following her"

"Wife?! Is that your wife!? Is that beauty your wife!? She's too much! Is all three of your wives that Beautiful?!?"

Zenitsu shouted catching the attention of people around.

"She's not my wife!! You'll tell because their names are on the lists!!"

Both kyojuro and ayame watched them fight in the middle of the street, when a woman who intensely stared at Inosuke came over.

"Excuse me sir, I'd like to take this girl in. That ok? I'm part of the ogimoto house and my eyes don't deceive me"

She said pointing towards Inosuke as he tilted his head to the side with confused eyes.

"Oh! You're from the ogimoto house! Well thanks for your patronage"

Tengen said with his hands clapped together and a shining smile, the woman patted a hand behind Inosuke's shoulder urging him to walk, he looked behind him towards ayame and the rest.

"Be well inoko"

Tengen said waving him goodbye.

"Tch, I expected her to at least take one of you two as well but I guess I had my hopes up"

He scoffed at ayame and kyojuro.

"Hey what about me!"

"You're just useless"

They made their way to the last house the kyougoku house, and luckily they were accepted in, immediately upon getting accepted they were thrown into entertainment classes.

Zenitsu excelled in playing instruments as he furiously strummed the shumisen, angered by tengens words of calling him useless.

Kyojuro was pulled aside to help with chores around the house while ayame was taken for singing and dancing which were her specialties, split apart from each other they carefully investigated on their own.

"Ayako chan you're really good at singing! If you keep this up you might be able to take over warabahime as the next oiran we should start calling you utahime!"