ch47 uniform edit

ayame fell to the gravel floor on all fours groaning.

"i thought i was done for"

kyojuro laughed bending down he patted her on the back. ayame lifted her head to the side to meet his eyes.

"you did great! but ayame did you really mean what you said about letting the others hurt you?"

kyojuro asked in concern with slanted eyebrows and kind eyes, and with a completely serious expression ayame answered.

"yes, its not like i will die, and besides its a way for me to atone for my sins, something I'll never forgive myself for"

"ayame... i really hope you'll find it in your heart to do so one day, you didn't willingly do it so it isn't completely your fault, but muzans for making you that way"

ayame's eyes widened at his words of comfort, what he said was right even she knew that but it was still her body that did the deed. Knowing that fact alone was enough to make her hate herself.

"thank you kyojuro but it'll be long before i can"

"i see, I'll wait for you to do so then! now lets go back ill show you around the corps tomorrow to help you get used to it"

she nodded with a smile, ayame stood up holding onto kyojuro's hand they headed back.

******

next day

"over there is the way to the butterfly estate"

kyojuro said pointing up the hill towards a estate adorned in flowers.

"its kochos residence as well as the corps medical center, you will meet many people there"

humming in response ayame walked up beside kyojuro with a long cloth viel over her head shielding her from the sun above, lifting the sides away from her eyes the view of the estate came into sight.

"would you like to go visit?"

kyojuro smiled tilting his head to the side at ayame.

"wouldn't my presence startle the patients?"