Ch80 do you remember?

Pml

Once the light died down ayame peeked an eye over her forearm that was protecting her sight, she let out a gasp as her eyes grew wide from the change in scenery. The sky was red and the floor beneath them was dry and cracked like a barren land forsaken of any life.

"Ayame san are you alright?"

Shinobu hurriedly walked over to her, ayame was confused at first from her concerned expression, until her gaze shot up as she realized it was daytime noticing a orange sun in the sky.

"Kekekeke, Wonderful just perfect! I was hoping you would show up, dear a-ya-me~kekeeke"

Startled by the sudden sinister laughter, all three of them held onto the handle of their katana looking up to the cliff in front where the voice resonated.

"Kageki you bastard"

Ayame said with a angered frown.

"Who is he?"

Kyojuro whispered walking in front of ayame in a protective stance, if he was expecting her it meant that the possibility of muzan knowing she was alive was high.

"Kageki is an aide of muzan, he suddenly appeared a year ago I believe, though he isn't an official upper moon his strength rivals that of one so be careful"

"Hmm? How nice I have three playmates with me today, two pillars and muzan sama's beloved doll, kekeke I knew you wouldn't die"

Kageki leaped down from the cliff cracking the ground from his weight, slowly stomping over they focused their attention at the beat of his footsteps until he disappeared from their sight in an instant.

"I have always wondered why muzan sama favoured you, ne why don't we have a blood battle?"

Pm

He whispered behind ayame, shinobu who was quick to react pulled out her blade thrusting an attack towards him as he pulled back created distance between the two.

"Blood battles are for upper moons to compete for their positions, neither of us are one so there is no point and I don't intend to do so either way, but I'll happily slaughter you if that's what you wish"

Ayame said drawing her katana

 along with kyojuro as all three of them charged at him with intent to kill, no matter how much they injured him he was able to quickly regenerate in no time just as expected of one at the caliber of a upper moon

His target was quite obviously ayame as he was practically ignoring the existence of the other two who were out for his head, focusing most of his attention on her and her only, he bared his claws and with a snicker he threw a fist at ayame which she blocked with her blade but the impact was still more than enough to send her figure flying back.

"Kekijutsu shadow dogs"