Ch67 god of festivities rr

Two pairs of hands reached from behind them one covering their mouths and the other binding their hands, ayame saw something glistening at the side of her eye looking up was obanai boiling with rage holding an unsheathed katana.

Signaling him with her eyes she tried to make him back down, looking towards the side Kanroji was knocked unconscious she realized the cloth they held over her mouth had a sleeping drug induced on it. Since high demons were somewhat resistant to poison ayame didn't notice, she quickly relaxed her body closing her eyes to pretend to fall asleep.

She waited until they were carried to their base before taking action, once they got closer she could feel a slight aura of a demon concealing her own she waited.

"K-kuro sama! W-we brought you some more girls p-please let us go!"

"Huh? Let you go you say? HAHAHA"

"K-kuro sama?"

"Alright then you're free to go"

The mysterious man brightened up as he bowed 90 degrees towards the demon along with his companion.

"T-thank you! Kuro sa-"

Before they could finish their sentence the demon shot its branch like limbs towards the two people but before it reached ayame successfully severed them with her fans, this time she was able to save someone without using her body as a shield withholding her promise to kyojuro.

The two men fell down to their bottoms scurrying away with a Yelp, Mitsuri then woke up breaking free from her restraints.

"Aren't you supposed to be asleep? Well no matter either way you're dead!"

the demon tried to launch another attack but obanai then rushed in throwing Mitsuri her weapon the two of them cut its head and limbs off with one fell swoop.

"What took you so long?"

"Shut it I should be the one talking after putting Kanroji through that"

"I do feel bad for exposing her to a drug, but in the end we were able to catch the demon without any injuries"

"It's fine besides I had a good dream and akami san protected me like she promised!"

Ayame had planned this, considering most of the victims were women and luckily the target had their eyes set on them she proposed they use themselves as bait to lure out the culprit by walking into that alley.

"Well then let's head back, I'll send you two to hq as for the two men that ran away..."

"I already told the officers they should have been caught by now"

"So that's what you were doing"

Ayame said shutting her fan and tapping it within her palm, tapping both of them on the shoulder they head back to the corps.

*******

Another morning passed quietly as ayame safely stored the dress Mitsuri had brought for her a week ago away changing back into her usual yukata and kimonos, once she patted her hair dry from having just taken a bath she sat in front of a mirror to do her hair.