Ch100 Rr

"thank you Rengoku san, thank you for letting her love again"

She said with a hand covering her tear stained eyes, kyojuro smiled with a small giggle.

"So how is she now? Did she not come with you?"

A frown plastered on both tanjiro and Kyojuro's expression, quickly replacing their smiles as their gazes downturned. Tamayo and yushiro looked at them both with a raised brow confused at the sudden change in mood.

"Ayame san...she was unfortunately taken away by muzan a year and a half ago, and so far we have not been able to find her"

Tanjiro said, breaking a cold silence in the room. Everyone had the same look of disappointment, all except yushiro who wasn't acquainted with ayame.

"Kibutsuji muzan...he just refuses to let her go it seems, I've decided that I'll join the corps"

"T-tamayo sama?!?"

Yushiro exclaimed with a bewildered expression.

"I would like to help in any way possible, especially since I have always felt guilty for leaving her in the past, if anything happens I would like to be able to offer assistance"

With a determined look in her eyes she agreed to their request, despite yushiro violently shaking his head in refusal behind her. Tanjiro's eyes brightened up like a light at her response, he was elated at the fact he would be able to see her and yushiro more and for their help.

"That's great! Thank you tamayo san!"

Tanjiro giggled.

"Hmu! We should head out now then! That way we'll be able to make it back before sunrise"

All nodding simultaneously except for yushiro, they agreed on the plan. Tamayo and yushiro immediately began to start packing necessities that they needed, with the help of tanjiro and kyojuro on the side.

"Tamayo sama are you sure this is a good idea? We're going to the demon slayers headquarters!"

Yushiro said with a frown while carefully handing Tamayo her equipments that she needed to bring.

"I understand that it'll be dangerous, and it would be a lie to say I'm not anxious, but yushiro our help is needed to defeat muzan, don't you want to see that day come?"

Yushiro stayed silent, it is true he would like for muzan to be defeated like everyone else did, but to him the safety of Tamayo was more important than anything to him even his own life.

While the day was still dark, they made haste to get back. With Tanjiro carrying Tamayo and kyojuro carrying yushiro, they each took some luggage in hand and dashed forward on their path.

******
It was a bumpy path but they managed to get back on time. they dropped Tamayo and yushiro off at the butterfly estate where they would be working, and even though Shinobu welcomed them with a bright smile, yushiro could tell she had some hostility against them.