ch15 new member

infinity fortress

"if i remember correctly the purpose of this meeting is to introduce a new member?"

"yes, that is correct i wonder if we'll be able to get along~"

douma said fanning himself, as he walked towards an empty spot besides ayame in one of the many rooms.

Ayame sat seiza style with her hands on her lap, though she seemed stoic like usual on the outside, every single cell of her body was screaming to leave

"then why is it only the top 3 moons including me attending?"

"hmm good point im not exactly sure myself ayame chan"

the sound of the biwa echoed throughout the domain three times, the first time kokushibou appeared, the second akaza, and when the third time sounded no one could be seen appearing.

"ara? i can feel a new presence but i cant see them?"

Ayame lifted her head up to look out the room with her eyes glowing as it scanned throughout the domain, narrowing when she noticed a shadow hiding behind a platform. "found you" she thought.

"i believe everyone has been informed about the purpose of this meeting"

kokushibou said with one pair of his six of eyes glancing towards ayame's direction silently examining her.

"i see that you decided to show up this time"

Ayame shot her eyes towards kokushibou who stood on top of a higher platform, she stayed silent but her eyes told a different story of displeasure.

"ah thats because ayame granted me a rare request kokushibou dono, so i asked her to come, now where is this new guy i hope i didnt waste my precious request"

right after douma's response an unpleasant snicker played, leading back towards the shadow behind the platform, everyone turned their gaze towards the figure in silence. Watching with expecting eyes that could make anyone cower in fear from the sheer pressure, but this figure didn't mind.

"kehehe~ is it time for my grand entrance?"

the atmosphere grew cold without a single movement from the demons, except for the single figure as it stood up to reveal itself. a heavy thud played each time it took a step, thump, thump, thump, accompanied by the rattling sounds of beads hitting against each other.

a foot peaked out from the shade revealing beast like talons as it scrapped across the tatami floor.