ch3 a special place

PML

"of course i cant have someone changing their mind and deciding to eat her now can i"

ayame stood up tilting her head over her shoulder towards douma to witness his falsely hurt expression.

"ayame chan im hurt at how little you trust me"

whining with puppy dog eyes he fanned himself with his fan coated with blood at its edges, wafting the smell of blood into the cold air around him.

"so are you done with your investigation"

ayame asked ignoring his remark as she turned her body away to avoid the salty iron smell. she pranced around on top of the fallen vermillion leaves distancing herself from him.

"Yes it doesn't seem like any blue spider lilies bloom here"

he sighed in disappointment following her from behind as she headed further up the mountain.

they both walked in silence with only the sounds of crisp leaves being crushed under their feet, and the sound of ayame's bell ringing like a song cleansing their spirits.

douma didnt like the silence as much as ayame did, his personality the complete opposite of her's making them clash in times like these. in his attempt to start a conversation with her to break the suffocating silence he continuously poke her around the back with his sharp nail.

"ne ayame chan say something would you? the silence is killing me"

ayame ignored him like always focusing on walking as she stared towards the bright horizon peeking out of the cramped forest, treading closer and closer towards the exit a sweet and fragrant smell flew passed her.

once she had arrived by the exit her eyes squinted shut from the blinding light, everything's bathed in white hindering her vision. ayame brought up her arm up towards her eyes in attempt to dampen the light, pressing onwards through the short path the light eventually died down.

her arm slid down just barely enough to peek through to check if it wad over before it fell to her side, blinking her eyes to clear the static her vision cleared before jerking into a wide stare, ayame stopped in her tracks letting out a small gasp at the scene before her breaking the silence.

"what is it ayame chan?" he walked up besides her looking towards where she stared, he became wide eyed as well at the sight of a beautiful garden.

(i never knew how hard it is to find a good pick of a flower garden so just imagine a flower field with flower trees and a lake with flower bushes alot.)

)