Ch56 infinity train dr

She neared the gate of the butterfly estate with sound of an unfamiliar voice nagging someone. slightly tilting her wagasa up she saw tanjiro and a yellow haired boy nagging a peculiar boy with a boar head as he was stealing food, "are they perhaps his friends?" Ayame thought as she quietly approached.

"Ah akami-san!"

Tanjiro said waving as his friends turned their attention towards ayame as she waved back, the yellow haired boy let out a loud gasp holding tanjiro's shoulder a blush grew on his face.

"T-tanjiro who is that lady"

"Ah zenitsu this is akami ayame san the one I told you would be joining us"

"EHHH? REALLY"

He looked towards ayame hopping over with and anxious look.

"AYAME CHAN SAVE ME, I DONT WANT TO DIE!!!"

he abruptly glomped onto ayame making her slightly lose her balance.

"Ah caref-"

She slightly winced from the sunlight touching her forearm that shined though during the slight second she lost balance.

"Zenitsu! Don't do that ayame san is a demon!"

Tanjiro shouted as he pulled him away from ayame with a worried and angry expression.

"Are you alright ayame"

"WHAT, I had my doubts but since she was walking during the day I thought"

Zenitsu said regretting his actions.

"Sorry ayame chan"

"It's quite alright besides it healed instantly, we'll then shall we be on our way?"

"Ah just a second ayame san do you mind following me for a second?"

Ayame tilted her head.

"Yes?"

Tanjiro walked back inside the estate along with Zenitsu and the boar headed boy into one of the darker rooms which she assumed was used for his sister nezuko.

"Since you decided to join us I made a replica of the box nezuko uses since i thought it would be safer for you, that is if you're fine with it"

Ayame's eyes slightly widened as tanjiro nervously explained holding a box similar to the one he was currently carrying.

"I don't mind but wouldn't that be a bother? And my katana is this wagasa I'm holding and it's quite large"

She said with slanted eyebrows when zenitsu suddenly popped up from behind.

"Hehe I would love to carry you ayame chan actually please let me, and we can have that idiot over their carry your katana"

"HAH?!? Who are you calling an idiot"

"Inosuke zenitsu!"

Tanjiro called trying to make them settle down, ayame chuckled with her eyes closed while approaching tanjiro.

"I'll take you up on your offer then since we will be travelling a longer distance it would be safer this way, so all need to do is shrink into a child I assume right?"

"Yes if you don't mind"

Tanjiro said with a smile.

"Alright, then inosuke kun I'll leave this in your care"