Ch100 dr

The days gone by as quick as a flip of a book page, and every second that goes by she could feel parts of her humanity slowly leaving and her eyes became more and more tired. She sat on the window sill to her room, with one arm and leg hanging down she stared endlessly towards the dark forest like a bird yearning to escape from its cage.

It was even hard for Douma who always watched from afar to see, watching her miserable self it made even the atmosphere of the temple cold as ice.

"Aya chan..."

Douma softly called peeking a head by the side of the door, a gap split in between ayame's lips, turning up into a small smile as she turned to face him.

"Douma, what are you doing standing there?"

Raising a hand palm facing up towards Douma she gestured him over, he obediently headed towards her with downturned brows of pity, like one would show to a criticality ill person. He knelt down before ayame with her hand gently cupped against his cheek, wrapping his arms around her waist he nuzzled against her.

Despite looking normal on the outside, she was constantly fighting against the corrosion in her, trying to uphold her humanity and stay the same ayame that Douma knew

"I'm sorry Aya chan, I'll try to find a way to stop the corrosion"

"That would be nice...but why are you apologizing? Didn't I tell you it wasn't your fault?"

Ayame whispered, Gently patting his head like a mother comforting a child. even though Douma said he would try to find a cure both of them knew the only way to stop it was by the hands of muzan himself. Knowing ayame the last thing she would do is to submit to muzan or beg him, and because of it she came to term with it as if it were her death, and all she can do is to try to stop herself from doing anything to harm others, but little did she know it wouldn't be as easy as it seems.

Just like months before, a shoji cracked open from under ayame and flesh like chains bounded her limbs together like a criminals, one on her neck, her two wrists and ankles with wide eyes she fell down and the last scene she saw was Douma reaching down to her.

"Aya chan!"

With every meter she fell another shoji opened, it was an endless void of falling accompanied with the cackling sounds of chains crashing against each other, and somewhere along the way she felt a harsh thump taking away the light in her eyes, her consciousness, and control.

Other side

"Nee shinobu san, muichiro kun, do you think we will find any leads here? It's quite strange for oyakata sama to send three pillars out at once, is it a premonition?"

Mitsuri wondered holding her chin between her index finger and thumb.

"It doesn't matter... as long as we can get it over with and go back, I'm ok with anything"