ch22 festival edit

pml at preferred route dr or rr

the light in her eye slowly became brighter indicating her mind had returned to the present.

"i thought it was from my mother but it seems i was mistaken"

she stood up from the plated roof as she bended her knees in preparation to descend, ayame jumped down from the roof lightly landing down she tilted her head back up looking towards Douma whom was still bathing under the light on the roof.

"lets go"

she said, douma brightened up into a wide smile in response, while walking towards the edge of the roof jumping down as well and landing besides her.

"let me go change into some normal attire"

"alright"

******

a few minutes passed quickly since douma went in to change, meanwhile ayame stood by the gate gazing up to the stars while she patiently waited.

her ears twitched from the sudden sound of clacking sandles behind her, turning around it took her awhile to recognize douma walking out of the temple in a yukata.

"hmm? this is my first time seeing you in a yukata"

he chuckled walking up towards her.

"what do you think handsome aren't i~"

he cooed at her, patting a hand on his chest posing confidently.

"hai hai now lets go"

Ayame took hold of douma's sleeve disregarding his boasts, but in her mind she did agree that he was indeed handsome. chanting her spell they both dissipate into petals, flying off into the air towards the nearest place to the town.

"waah ayame chan's Kekijutsu is so useful, we can move so far in a blink of an eye~"

he said clapping his hands together.

ignoring douma's comment she rotated her body and sprinted in an amazing speed towards the town, leaving Douma in the dust before all his limbs had even fully reformed.

"Ayame chan dont leave me behind"

he pouted.

the pout was then replaced with a devilish grin as he ran following ayame from behind, within moments he had caught up to her even though she had a head start.

"you aren't the second upper kizuki for show i see"

she said speeding up along the trail they arrived at the outskirts of town in no time.