Ch66 lovely mission

Evening came along, and kyojuro was allowed to return home. With the exception of frequent visits to the butterfly estate, to check up on his internal injuries in case something relapses during his rehabilitation.

Senjuro sat by the engawa as he watched ayame and kyojuro spar with their noble forms, as it seemed they were dancing a deadly waltz within a ball room.

Unlike usual this time ayame fought kyojuro using her fans that senjuro originally thought were simply accessories, and not a deadly weapon, since the main purpose of their spar was to help kyojuro she decided to fight using her stronger abilities which was tessenjutsu.

"It's good to see you eager to train but don't push yourself too much kyojuro"

Ayame said in a concerned tone while diagonally swinging her fan towards kyojuro.

"It's fine! On the contrary if I don't move around I'll never get better!"

Kyojuro replied. An answer that was very like him, as sweat droplets traced down the side of his flushed face throwing himself back into battle.

"Ah rengoku san! Akami san! Good evening"

The pair looked towards the side where senjuro was as mitsuri and surprisingly obanai approached.

"Is it time already?"

Ayame said with a surprised expression. a day prior when mitsuri came to visit to see how kyojuro was doing, Mitsuri asked ayame a favour if she could drop her off at the location of her mission.

Ayame easily agreed since the location was in asakusa a place where she had marked, they arranged to meet the next night which was the present.

Ayame and kyojuro walked towards the engawa as Senjuro handed them something to drink. Though she accepted the drink in order to avoid talking with an unexpected guest, it was hard for her to swallow it down since she sensed a murderous intent towards her.

"Mitsuri san, you said this was a solo mission correct? So why is he here and glaring daggers at me without even trying to hide his intent"

Mitsuri glanced behind her where obanai stood and locked arms with him.

"Ah I'm sure iguro san doesn't mean any harm right?"

She cheered with a smile, " no I'm pretty sure he means it with the way he's staring" both ayame kyojuro and senjuro thought sweat dropping.

"I came along because I don't trust kanroji being near you, so don't even think about doing something"

He said with a glare pointing at ayame as she closed eye smiled with veins popping.

"Hoh? Kyojuro I overheard some of the patients in the butterfly estate wanted to meat a hashira, so why don't I use this chance and send obanai san over for them Hmm?"