ch41 free dr

Pml

"ara? ara? ayame chan looks to be in a bind~"

her eyes shot open as she raised her head meeting the gaze of familiar rainbow irises as it flew down to her, as the man caged her within the safety of a lardge white fabric her eyes rounded even further upon realizing whom it was.

with each corner of the fabric frozen in on the stone behind ayame covering them both from the sun, with their nose centimeters from touching.

"douma what are you doing the sun is about to come up!"

"now now ayame chan you don't expect me to just leave you to burn now do you"

he grinned kneeling down before her.

"i told you not to do anything risky"

she grimaced glaring holes through him as he nonchalantly chuckled.

"yes i did promise ayame chan that and i can assure you this isn't risky"

"what?"

she said with a raised eyebrow.

"we have to move quick or else muzan sama will catch on, it might be a little painful but can you lift your chin up for me?"

she didn't question him as she lifted her head up as he requested, ayame then felt something cold press upon the middle of her neck and in an instant her head was detached, as it fell douma quickly caught it within his chilly arms embracing it carefully.

she didn't question him as she lifted her head up as he requested, ayame then felt something cold press upon the middle of her neck and in an instant her head was detached, as it fell douma  quickly caught it within his chilly arms embracing it ca...

"lets go back shall we?"

he wrapped the cloth around him and ayame grabbing her bell that was bathing in her blood before turning around and dashing down the mountain, racing the sun as it slowly peeked through the sky.

ayame let out a gasp before biting her lip as she felt her body burn, a sensation like rustes claws peeling her skin. douma patted her head trying to ease her pain.

"there there ayame chan just hang on a little longer"

he said completely ignorant of the fact parts of his face and hand had started to turn to ashes.

"douma just leave me please!"

she said worriedly, but douma didnt listen and continued to run through the sun towards the temple.

******

jumping onto the railing of the second floor they were luckily able to make it back safe. douma dropped down onto the tatami floor of ayame's room placing ayame down gently covering her with the cloth giving her space to slowly heal.

accompanied by the sound of rustling fabric her body slowly grew back, and for the first time she was grateful to muzan for not stripping away her regeneration.

she sat up straight wrapping herself shut within the cloth with her bangs covering her face and hair lazily layed around her.

douma hummed as he admired the new and refreshing look, without her usual tidied bangs and hairstyle, she seemed much gentler like a kind girl she was supposed to be.