103 futile struggles rr

Flash back

Pml

"Hmm? Ah this presence it's muzan sam-"

Douma turned around with a cheerful glee that quickly turned into an expression of confusion then shock.

"Is that a-ayame chan?!? Ara you really were alive!"

He tried to keep his acting under control but with how things are unfolding it was hard to keep up a front.

"You can stop pretending Douma, I'll make an exception and take a blind eye to your unloyalty last time, because of it I have gained another pawn to use, Make sure she doesn't escape this time that is if she survives"

He held her up by the arm and threw her towards Douma, he caught her within his arms and went down on a kneel looking up towards muzan as he turned to leave.

"If she survives? What does he mean by that..."

He thought and suddenly he felt ayame start to violently shake in his arms as if she was having a seizure.

"Ayame chan!"

He yelled scanning her condition she was paler than normal, with veins bulging on her head her eyes squinting from the pain, he realized that the cause of her pain was because of muzans blood, her demon marks began to grow and two objects that appeared to be horns started to develop.

"It'll be alright Ayame chan, just hang on for a bit"

He said not sure what to do to help but to watch hopelessly, the amount of blood she had received at once was immense almost as if he truly did try to kill her.

Rubbing her back as she layed on the ground struggling he tried to comfort her, and thankfully before long, her breathing started to come under control.

He glanced down at her as she panted and coughed, her eyes slowly started to open but this time something was different about them.

"Ayame chan your eyes!"

Douma exclaimed cupping her face he gazed into her groggy eyes that now had the symbol "upper kizuki 6" engraved, he now realized the full meaning of muzans words and that he had used her to fill the missing spot among the upper moons. He held her close within an embrace as a cold comfort for the suffering that's about to come.

Ayame coughed as a damp feeling seethed onto his chest followed by a weak push of her hand, she lifted herself away from his embrace with a frown and a hand to her head.

The condition of her body fully registered in her mind and the fact she had drunken his blood, like a deadly poison she could feel it run through her veins nauseating her as she hated this vessel she called her body even more.

"Ayame chan are you alright?"

"I should be, out of everything that happened at the very least I don't think m-"

Her eyes widened as a suffocating cold chill ran through her body, it felt like a invading fear was slowly swallowing her up clogging up her throat, and if she had finished her sentence it would've meant her death.

Clicking her tongue with her brows knitting together even more, she clenched her fists tight next to her.

"It seems that coward won't even allow me to say his name anymore, well at the very least I still have some immunity to his curse left"

"What do you mean Ayame chan?"

Douma tilted his head at her, he knew that she had been able to break free of the curse once before but he didn't know exactly how. And her saying she had some immunity left over made it hard for him to grasp what she meant.