Ch50 a new arrival

Kyojuro POV

Early this morning I was summoned for an emergency meeting about a young boy that was travelling with his sister. who was surprisingly a demon, and because this meeting included someone other than the hashira's Ayame stayed at the estate as her existence was a breach of the corps rules. thus making her presence confidential.

Once I waved them goodbye I headed straight towards headquarters to see how we will deal with this peculiar situation, seeing as he hadn't been punished long before means oyakata sama has already known about this matter.

I was the last one to arrive and everyone had already gathered around observing the boy, with my arms crossed I joined them with my usual smile peering down upon the unconscious boy with burgundy hair.

This first part is gonna be a recap of ep 22-23

3rd person pov

The boy was forcibly woken up by the kakushi who had carried him here, with a groan he opened his eyes with a bewildered look towards us.

"Bummer, I heard he was a demon slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab looking dude huh"

Tengen said with a disappointed tone.

"Wh-who are these peop-"

He was interrupted by the kakushi pushing his head to the gravel ground as he lectured him, he examined them confused by his unfamiliar surroundings and the so called hashira's before him.

"This is the demon slayer's headquarters, and you're about to be put in trial kamado tanjiro"

Kocho announced to him noticing his confusion.

"But seriously didn't we just have something similar happen just recently? How unflamboyant this is"

Tengen said with a hand to his forehead. tanjiro continued to stare in confusion. but this time he was confused at what tengen meant by something similar happening just recently. Before long he was quickly reminded of his sister as he looked around frantically with a pale expression in search for her.

"First it was rengoku and now it's this brat we might as well assign everyone a demon at this point"

Obanai glared at rengoku as if he was to blame for this situation, while he just smiled in silence. Their attention all turned back to tanjiro as he started to shout the names of his comrades and sister.

"Never mind that what will we do about tomioka seeing him thee without any restraints is giving me a headache based on what kocho told us tomioka is just as guilty of breaking the corps rules how will we deal with him? How should we make him take responsibility? What kind of lesson should we teach him? Don't you have anything to say tomioka"

Obanai pointed towards the man standing far away from the rest as everyone's attention directed towards him.

"Oh where's the harm? He did come along without resisting let's come up with a penalty later"

Said shinobu, before asking the boy about his backstory, which he explained willingly after shinobu handed him some medicinal water to drink. He then began to explain the demon was his sister that had never hurt nor eaten a human, some believed him while others were still suspicious because of their experiences with ayame even though she retained her humanity she still had consumed humans at one point, and to hear a random weak boy say his sister hasn't was still hard to believe.

Both obanai and tengen openly displayed their displeasure as the boy tried to fight for his sister's life with sanemi appearing with a box moments after.

"Well, we'll I see you have some fun brewing here, is that the moron slayer who brought a demon into the corps? What has this place become a demon playground? What the hell are you trying to pull here"

He said with a menacing smile, a kakushi ran after him requesting he put down the box that contained the demon sister in his hands, shinobu then stood up with angered aura demanding he doesn't act out of line.

"You say that she can fight as a demon slayer to protect humans? Then why don't we prove whether or not that's true!"

He pulled out his sword stabbing it through the box, tanjiro stood up in utter shock running towards him.

"Anyone who hurts my sister, hashira or not, I won't let you get away with it!"

Sanemi drove the sword deeper in before pulling it out harshly splattering her blood to the ground, and out a fit of anger tanjiro charged towards sanemi, sanemi then launched a attack towards him and with a jump dodging his attack tanjiro gave him a hard head butt reclaiming his sister at the same time.

Ubuyashiki then arrived and the meeting begun, he explained the situation and asked everyone to accept his situation and like before sanemi was adamant about rejecting even going as far as testing her with his own blood, with it backfiring and proving her innocence and with that rengoku shinobu tomioka and mitsuri supported the decision and the rest just obeyed in silence.

"Oyakata sama you can't be serious about bringing another one in! That woman is an exception but this one hasn't retained her logic we don't know when she will progress into a blood crazed demon and attack someone!"

Tanjiro listened with downturned eyebrows, since the start he had been confused about this entity they mentioned before and his confusion only grew more as these vague mentions of her were involved with his sisters acceptance into the corps.

"I'm sure everything will turn out fine, besides tanjiro will work to prevent that"

And with that sanemi had no choice to accept and the siblings were then dragged away to the butterfly estate for rehabilitation, the meeting soon ended afterwards and everyone went back to their respective area's.

now that there's more and more demons appearing to retain their humanity the kocho siblings dream might be closer than they thought, "That boy sure was impressive to be able to land a hit on shinazugawa despite being restrained, I have high hopes for him!" He thought thinking back on today's events as Kyojuro made his way back to the estate.

Once he entered through the front gate his ears were blessed by the sound of a crisp and calming tune of a shinobue.