Ch81 the end of the road

Kageki evilly laughed holding an eye as he tilted his head back, kyojuro held onto ayame's shoulders from the side calling her name with no response. Ayame bundled herself tight while violently shaking with cold sweat and her head hung down low.

"What did you do to her!"

"Hmm? Nothing much I just simply helped her remember a dear memory by repeating a simple sentence that her dead sister uttered, whom I made her kill of course, ayame onee-sama why are you doing this? Please stop nee-sama!!"

Kyojuro's eyes widened with rage.

"Stop it...please...stop"

Ayame shakily said under her breath as she started to hyperventilate while the memories poured in.

"good good that's the look I've been waiting for! Haha you look just like you did on that faithful day. muzan sama had told me to watch over her and at that time she was still under his control and was nothing but a tool taking every order she heard like a damn doll with those dead eyes, if you weren't moving I would've mistaken you for a dead person!"

He reached his arms out eyeing ayame's vulnerable state slowly she started to go over the edge.

"I was walking along on a mountain at night with her following me from behind In that tattered bloody white kimono when two girls around the age of 16 and 19 appeared. The taller one whom I assumed was the older one saw us and dropped her basket with a horrified look and tears trembling, while holding her mouth the younger one did the same and do you know what those girls said?"

He clasped his own mouth with a shocked and teary look acting out the scene from his memory.

"A-ayame onee-sama? Is that really you"

He said while holding out a hand towards ayame who was slowly going insane.

"The girl then ran to you grabbing you by the arms and shaking your body, she was about half a head shorter than you I suppose looking up to your unresponsive face from under she desperately said ne nee!! onee-sama say something the girl screamed crying the other one was just sitting in the distance, do you wish to know what happened next? kehehe I'm sure you know it very well ayame dear"

"Shut up!! Shut up shut up!!!"

Ayame screamed digging her hands into her head, shinobu was finally able to escape from the spell and in a fit of rage she charged at Kageki.

"Not another word from you shithead"

"That is if you can make me little girl~"

Shinobu sent a wave of never ending precise stabs accompanied by her own rage and understanding of being an older sister, while kyojuro stayed behind to try and calm ayame, Kageki grinned as he resumed his story.