Ch73 two as one

Ayame's brows turned downwards as a look of worry shined in her eyes.

"Are you sure? There's a lot of people here and many of them have been injured"

" we would've liked to help with the fight, but Tengen sama has ordered us to stay out of it, so this is the least we can do on the sidelines, so please leave this to us"

Makio said with a smile, hulling up the fainted woman up on her back and running down the streets despite her own injuries that weren't any better than theirs. with a serious gaze she looked back towards the direction the fight had been taking place, leaning forwards ayame scattered into a wind of petals towards the demon.

Other side.

"You've really done it now, you can even use demon blood techniques? Yes... a curious technique that only burns demons..."

Daki said with patches of her face and body burnt to a crisp with an eyeball just barely sitting in its socket.

"On top of that, I'm not healing very well at all. This extremely pisses me off, extremely"

She slowly walked over towards tanjiro who had began to panic, seeing as there were still people inside the building they were in, holding down a berserk nezuko. he braced himself for an attack when suddenly his eyes shot open to a close stare from tengen.

"Hey, isn't this kamado nezuko? She's flamboyantly progressing into a demon. You made such a huge show in front of oyakata sama and this is how it turns out?"

Uzui nagged squatting beside them completely ignoring daki's existence as she slowly approached from behind him.

"A pillar came from that direction? This saves me the trouble"

"So annoying I'm talking here, buzz off, you're not an upper moon demon you're way too weak, you're not the demon I'm looking for"

Tengen said as he looked back to daki, her head slid down into her hands she sat down in shock.

"That's because she isn't"

Another voice carried in like a wind, a swirl of petals created a whirlwind behind tengen exploding as ayame appeared with her eyes closed in the middle.

"The one we're looking for is her brother that's hiding inside, and tengen san I hope you pay me back for my troubles especially since you forgot my katana at the wisteria house"

"Huuh?!? So that means you're basically useless in battle now!! How wonderfull"
He shouted pointing a finger at ayame with a ticked off look,

"You didn't have to point that ou-Hmm? Did nezuko get her demon marks?"

Ayame said with wide eyes taking notice of nezukos state as she turned around to face them.

"You need to do something to calm her down before she progresses even further, me tengen and kyojuro once he arrives will handle the demon just focus on your sister for now"

Ayame said with a smile with nezuko grumbling in his arms before propelling them both out the window.

"You!! Just as expected it's you isn't it! Ayame! How dare you show up alive with that pillar who cut my head. You'll pay for this!!"

She screamed in anger holding onto her head within her lap watching as ayame revealed herself from her disguise.

"You're still grumbling over there? Just die already so we can kill the one we're Looking for"

Uzui sighed standing up and tapping his two blades on his shoulder as he looked at her with an unamused expression as if he was bored.

"I'm afraid it won't be that easy tengen san, and daki before you say anything about paying debts i still have a bone to pick with you, after all because of that whiney mouth of yours I nearly died, so shut up and drag that scrawny brother of yours out before I make him come out"

Ayame said in a low menacing voice glaring down at her as a shadow casted over daki while she approached. tears cascaded in her her eyes and soon she wailed loudly like a new born, squinting her eyes shut she banged her fists into the ground.

"Aaaaaah you should've just stayed dead!! Why does muzan favour an ungrateful woman like you. Just die already die die! Onii chan!"

Another demon grew out of her body upon her call, taking the chance as it was still not fully out tengen stepped in for the kill only for them to disappear into a corner. He reattached her head healing her wounds at the same time.

"Cryings not gonna help, at least attach your own head yourself, you really are lacking in the brains department Huh"

Tengen prepared for another attack just as he was about to step in with his blades swung back behind him, ayame's arm blocked him along with the demons attack in defence, wounding ayame's arm as he dangled his sickles behind them with his head tilted.

"Man you're a nuisance, I was so happy when I heard you died but yet here you are you ungrateful woman"

The demon said scratching his face in irritation.

"Ungrateful? The whiney kid there said the same thing. What could she possibly be grateful about"

Tengen questioned standing beside ayame with his swords in hand, with a sigh ayame folded her arms back looking towards the demon.

"Guutaro here and many of the other demons think I'm ungrateful for refusing blood from muzan as well as a position among the twelve kizuki"

She explained taking out her fans from her sleeve with a nonchalant look.

"Exactly even when we work so hard to get that she refused, that's the very definition of ungrateful"

"I see it as smart decision if anything"

Tengen replied with a smirk, gyuutaro glanced towards him with a raised brow as his scratching became more and more aggressive causing harm upon his own body.

"Nice man, nice face, nice skin, no spots, no birthmarks, no wounds, nice flesh I can't get any fatter myself, and you're real tall, man, you're clearly over six feet here, Im Sure you're real popular with the girls man, the envy ohhh the envy could you just drop dead? And you'll get a real painful death now. I'll skin your alive and claw your innards out right after"

He rambled on with his brows knitted together.

"Onii-chan, he's not the only one there's more go kill the girl who burned me! Do it! I was working so hard, I was working super super hard alone! And yet they all got in the way and bullied me they all kept bullying me! And now that ayame is alive makes everything worse! Onii- chan do something about her!"

Daki whined as she continued to cry like a child to her older brother.

"Yea yea unforgivable my cute dumb little sister was working so hard I'll kill anyone who tries to bully her, time to collect some debts I'll collect one for every bruise they put in you I'll make you spin round and round when you die because my names gyuutaro!"

He threw his sickles towards tengen blasting them out the building, tengen stood in front of ayame as she held the two remaining people in a protective embrace.

"Tengen san, the only way to kill them is by decapitating both of their heads at the same time, I'll handle the girl with tanjiro and the others after I get them to safety you and kyojuro hold off the guy, his sickles contain poison so don't do anything rash"

"So ordinary means won't do the trick Huh, well that's a good plan"

Guutaro released another demon art towards them initiating them to start moving, tengen focused on deflecting his blades giving ayame a chance to run out with the two people. She jumped out of the building to see kyojuro tanjiro and his friends looking up with a expression of shock.

She landed besides them putting down the two people.

"Get yourselves to safety"

She gestured towards them as they ran in the opposite direction in a hurry, screaming for their lives, ayame turned to face the others with a serious expression and started to explain the situation.