Ch82 deaths door

Pml

" kehahahaha!! Yes! Just like that ayame!!"

Kageki exclaimed with an euphoric expression, it has been about 20 minutes and the stress of blood rage had began to take effect on ayame. Her tears turned red and her sense of self started to fade turning into an demon just as Kageki had hoped for, a sinister grin appeared on her face accompanied with a fitting giggle.

"Kekijutsu harems aroma"

She a blew a mist towards him, in response of the strange technique he squinted his eyes and blocked his nose as it surrounded him blocking his vision, ayame appeared through the top with a kick missing his figure by a mere centimetre cracking the ground around.

Rr

Pm

They charged at each other with bare claws aiming for each others heads that both wore an expression of insanity, the route their claws were set on was suddenly interrupted by kocho who aimed for Kageki with a sword making him back away while kyojuro pulled ayame back by scooping his arms under her shoulders and jumping back.

They fell to the ground with kyojuro cradling her with his arms and legs while she growled and struggled, he covered her eyes with his hands slowly shushing her.

"Ayame everything will be alright"

She continued to struggle within his iron grasp grabbing his arm she bit down on his forearm that was wrapped around her shoulders, kyojuro winced but continued to let her bite him if it means it would help calm her down. The sight of ayame slowly loose herself in anger and sorrow pained him as he sat there watching unable to help, her bite became stronger deepening the wound in his arm as it struck a memory.

"It's a song my mother always sang whenever I needed to be calmed down"

His eyes widened, opening his mouth he started to sing that same song.

She instantly stopped moving and her bite loosened, her arms fell to her side and her demon marks reverted to normal

She instantly stopped moving and her bite loosened, her arms fell to her side and her demon marks reverted to normal. He felt his palm that was placed over her eyes become damp, the gentle tears soon became a stream as she wailed like a child to his voice.