Ch58 illusion or reality dr

Pml

"My my aya you're not a child anymore, you should stop sticking to this old mother of yours"

Her mother said patting ayame's shoulder as she was still holding onto her even after moving inside of their home.

"Dear~ you're making me feel lonely"

Douma whined leaning his up chin on his hand with a pout.

"Sigh, ayame you should give your husband some more attention, I feel bad just looking at him sit there"

Ayame giggled pulling away from her mother to sit beside Douma.

"Hai hai better now?"

They smiled at each other as Douma wrapped his arms around her, resting his head on her shoulder while ayame patted him.

"it feels as if I was stuck in a nightmare". She thought

They fell further and further into their sweet slumber of illusions letting the demon they came to slay to work on his schemes.

"One two three now turn"

Ayame chanted while clapping in a rhythm as she coached her sisters kagura dance practice.

"Ahhh~ onee-sama I can't do it! You make it look so easy"

Miyo said collapsing onto the ground on all fours wiping the sweat from her four head.

"That's because I practiced hard now try again"

"Ehhh?"

Ayame sighed while Douma skipped up to her from behind picking her up in his arms.

"Why don't we let her take a break then~?"

"We can't do that Douma , if she's going to be the next miko she needs to practice now put me down"

Ayame looked down at his grinning face with a hand on his shoulder.

"What's the hurry? If she doesn't become one right away that means I get to see ayame dear perform longer"

Douma leaned down planting a kiss on her forearm.

"Fine... we'll take a break, only because your onii-sama here is so doting"

"Yaaay! Thank you onii-sama you're a life saver"

The room bustled with the sounds of happiness giving the chance for a young boy to take action.

Ayame and douma went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks, Douma poured the tea while ayame cut up some fruits for them to share.

"Ouch!"

Ayame winced dropping the knife down after having her finger grazed by it.

"are you alright dear?"

Douma ran over holding her hand he put the bleeding finger in his mouth.