Ch101 a dolls symphony dr

Both shinobu and Mitsuri felt a heavy gravity pull down on their shoulders as devastation settled in their hearts, completely unblinking they stared at her mark ridden eyes questioning reality with the seconds passing by in silence.

"You all appeared at a perfect timing, I was just looking for people to test her on, seeing how much you want to play with my dear ayame here I'll give you humans the honour to be the first"

He let go of ayame's chin letting her head dangle on her shoulders. muzans eyes menacingly glowed in the dark making his cells in ayame run wild throughout her veins. Her demon marks began to flare up like hot iron, taking control of her body just like in the past, initiating the same commands, the same intentions, using the same body it felt like he had truly gone back to the past.

"Kill them"

His words imbedded into her like an unbreakable law, her head eerily moved like a undead cranking to a backwards dangle, her eyes side glanced towards them locking on to her target while muzan quickly made himself scarce watching in a different dimension like a hawk. Ayame's body slowly leaned towards them before sprinting in lightning speed, seeming like she had teleported instead.

Leering a shadow up above them ayame launched a ground breaking stomp down towards them, they managed to dodge scattering with a backwards jump, but before muichiro was able to land he was forced to leap back again by the incoming blades of blood emerging from the gust of dust heading towards his face.

Sounds of barefoot steps slowly approached them from within the dust, intimidatingly like a ticking time bomb. Unlike Mitsuri and shinobu, muichiro didn't have much of a relation with ayame and thus he didn't hesitate to attack her like she were any other demon.

"Kasumi no kokyū Shi no kata: Iryūgiri"

He unscathed his sword as fast as a flick wasting no time as he dashed towards ayame at blinding speeds and delivers a quick slash from under her, leaning back ayame was able to avoid his slash proceeding with one of her own.

"Kekijutsu cry of the banshee"

An ear piercing cry howled towards them, and by extinct they instantly covered their ears with a katanas hilt in hand, squinting at the sound they felt their limbs become petrified like stone.

"Akami s-san"

Mitsuri groggily said watching her hair fall back down in place, while muichiro struggled to move with his limbs stiffened, he noticed ayame's own movement become strained as each step of hers accompanied by a slight tremble despite her absent expression.

Without anyone noticing shinobu silently took a few steps back once the feeling in her limbs gradually returned, creating a safe distance between herself and the fight.

Ayame jump dashed towards muichiro once again, aiming her dark claws that blended in the dark surroundings of the night. Muichiro responded by holding his blade in front of his body preparing himself from impact as her claws inched closer and closer by the second, they were millimetres from clashing when a bladed whip separated them in the middle.

They both jumped back in sync at the sound of a sharp intimidating crack, like a firecracker exploding in the sky except in this case it was a sword whipping down on the rocky ground.

"Sorry muichiro kun, but do you mind letting me and shinobu san deal with her please?"

He stared blankly at her without a single thought.

"Why should I?"

He shot down her nonsensical question with Mitsuri gasping in response, she didn't think he would reject it so straightforwardly without room for doubt.

"I-I mean since me and shinobu san are close with her, I thought maybe we can do something, r-right shinobu...san?"

She looked over to the empty space where shinobu once stood, gawking in silence a cold wind blew through the awkward atmosphere, she clasped her hand on her cheeks flipping her head from left to right.

"GAAAHHH!!! Shinobu san left me!!! NOOOOO what am I gonna do? Was my request so stupid she had to leave me here with muichiro kun alone? Shinobu san please come back" she screamed internally while whining, her eyes suddenly shot open when she felt something aiming towards her.

Back flipping she barely dodged the light speed whips of blood grazing her skin, twirling around in the air like a fairy she dodged the continuous strikes that didn't even allow her to land on the floor. But the moment she did ayame was already there to meet her, and because her sword was a whip she couldn't use it to defend ayame's close strikes as it was too thin and soft to do so.

Squinting her eyes shut she submitted herself to her fate, moment later the sound of another clash rang in her ears. Sitting on the chilling ground her eyes carefully slit open before opening up fully to see muichiro blocking her claw in a power struggle.

"T-thank you muichiro kun"

She sobbed but admits her own cries hid the sound of dripping water, looking up and over muichiros shoulders she saw tears dripping down ayame's lightless and unblinking eyes.

"Akami san!"

Ayame's voice struggled to speak out, stuttering she tried to deliver a message.

"A-Ah ah-a"

"Akami san! Please wake up!"

"P-pl...ease...k...kill me..."

The light returned in one of her eyes, and her tears quickly became a waterfall. Muzan quickly realized the outcome of this fight, his eyes narrowed in a disappointed tone, turning his back vanishing.

"Please I can't control my body, I don't want to hurt you"

She said just as her other hand swung at muichiro, the both retreated creating a safe distance watching as ayame clawed into her other hand, hunching her back she tried desperately to hold herself down. Her blood dripping from her arm like a leaking faucet, stumbling her body began to take back its control.

Frowning and squinting her eyes shut she was about to scream out towards them to run when a sharp stab pierced the side of her neck, her eyes widened as she felt muzans cells lose its control over her.

"Get ahold of yourself Akami san, Rengoku san wouldn't want to see you like this"

Shinobu' calming voice emerged from behind her ears, mitsuri saw the object shinobu injected into ayame realizing the reason she wasn't anywhere to be seen was because she was making a drug. She had personally expected something similar would have happened to ayame, and during the time they were searching for her she was developing a drug to negate the effects of muzans control over her body.

Her eyes relaxed sensing a feeling of relief, loosening her grip from her arm she was about to turn around and thank shinobu with a smile when a sudden force did that for her. The chain sitting on the bottom half of her neck pulled back harshly choking ayame, her hands instinctively grasped onto the chain slithering her fingers between her neck and chain trying to make room to release herself from it.