Ch83 found you at deaths door dr

Douma POV

never in my life had I expected I would be in love, I spent all of my life unable to feel a drop of emotion towards people and now that I do I can't seem to get them out of my mind.

I'm always wondering how ayame chan is doing and if she's happy. I let out a sigh as I try to distract myself by brushing the hair on a skull from my collection, slowly detangling the black silky hair as I ran a comb through. Even doing something as silly as this, I couldn't help but be reminded of her.

As hard as a try my efforts are in vain as I catch my mind slowly wondering off once again and my vision unfocused, how many hours days months have I last ate?

Even a single requirement is hard to fulfill when she's not around. I chuckled blinking my eyes closed when I was suddenly snapped back into reality by the ring upon my thumb, the blood violently burned glowing red like hot iron.

I started to panic holding my thumb I didn't know what this reaction meant as I have never seen it before nor has ayame chan ever mentioned it, I looked around my room for a possible solution has something happened to ayame chan? But if something did it wouldn't react this way.

I had tried to imitate ayame chans spell using my own demon art that I had embedded into the flowers upon her fan I had given her, I made it in case she ever needed support using this chance I decided to test it out.

I didn't want to temper with the ring so all I could do was sit with a frown and wait to see what happens and hopefully my technique works, which thankfully it did and the ring calmed down in time. I sighed in relief leaning back on my arms, but that relief also came with a feeling of uneasiness like a bad omen.

I stood up to my feet and made my way out the temple towards the gate, obtaining her location I decided to head to her even though she had said she would be the one to visit me unless something happened to her, I can't seem to shake this worry, I'll just drop by and see that she is ok and leave.

With a smile I set off towards her direction, running through the world of humans like a passing wind in a hurry to meet her. After about 20 minutes I was starting to close in on her, I arrived outside a forest which I had assumed she was here on a mission.

I proceeded in caution to not let myself get caught in case she was with other humans, as I skipped up the mountain I was startled by the sound of an explosion up ahead and it was above me? I looked up with wide eyes to see the sky crack with smoke emerging from it and what's worse is my worst fear became a reality.

The ring started to react and my eyes widened at the sight of the blood forming the letter death before every trace of her spell disappeared, I felt my entire being fall into a deep abyss "dead? Ayame chan? There's no way right" I chuckled in disbelief before I hurriedly jumped up searching for any trace of her near the explosion.

And for the first time tears fell down my face that weren't made intentionally by myself, is this what despair is like? I arrived at an opening by a lake, I had started to get desperate clenching my jaw veins pulsed on my head and my aura began to frost my surroundings.

Then my nose picked up a familiar scent, it's ayame chans blood! I shot my eyes open to see the lake in front of my carry a stream of blood along with it, looking to the side towards the top of the stream I hurriedly dashed upwards and I found myself praying to the god I never acknowledged.

"Please kamisama if you truly are real please let ayame chan be alive! I'll give anything my eyes my power even my life as long as she is ok"

3rd person pov

Crashing through the last batch of trees with scratches and scrapes upon his body he gasped with widened eyes, there he saw ayame laying by the shore completely covered in her own blood without moving so much as an inch.