ch14 we meet again

"Ayame chan did something good happen recently? im surprised you actually agreed, before i couldn't get you to go even if i decapitated you"

leaning her head back towards the window railing she caught a glimpse of the burning torches placed by the staircase of the temple entrance, flickering strongly like the man she met.

"hmm i wouldn't exactly call it something good but i did meet a peculiar hashira, his name is Rengoku kyojuro"

douma sat up straight crossing his legs, with a attentive gaze.

"ara~? did you kill him?"

she leaned her head back into the room closing her eyes retracing the events of that day.

"of course not, you know i wont kill a person unless i need to"

"but a hashira wouldn't just let a demon walk free would they?"

"precisely why i said he was peculiar"

she said pointing her index finger up

"though part of the reason could be because he recognized me from that night"

douma tilted his head to the side with the corners of his lips slightly downturned, with a side glance ayame caught on to his lost expression with a sigh.

"the kagura dance event, he had blonde hair and red tips"

douma's eyes widened up and he formed a fist with his hand taping it in the palm of the other.

"ah i remember seeing someone like that, so what will ayame chan do with him?"

her eyes turned down to the side pondering at his question, "no matter what kind of person he is there's no telling when he will decide to kill me" she thought, but when that day arrives she doubted that there would be any other choice than killing him.

she grabbed the railing of the window supporting herself to her feet, "will he be there if i went to that garden again?"sitting sideways on the railing she swung her legs over.

"Ayame chan where are you going?"

"there's something i need to confirm"

walking towards the patio fence she jumped up, and with a small hop and the ring of a bell she fell from the second floor scattering into petals.