ch21 bell edit

giving her a tap on the forehead all her wounds completely disappeared as if they were simply an illusion, and her regeneration gradually returned.

"thank you"

"you're welcome ayame chan~"

swiping up her sleeve ayame unwrapped the layers of stained bandages hugging against her, uncurling onto the ground revealing a fully healed arm.

"now get out, what were you doing in here to begin with?"

she said raising an eyebrow.

"oh nothing~ ill be in my room waiting then"

nervously smiling he left the room in a hurry shutting the shoji behind him.

after ayame removed all of her bandages she changed into some new clothes, patting down on her sash to organize it she felt something was missing

"did i forget something?" her thought was quickly disrupted by the sound of someone arriving outside her room, sighing ayame approached the shoji.

"didnt you say you were in your room? why are you back so quick...ly"

once she had slid open the shoji she looked up at douma's eye level expecting him to be there but was bewildered to not see him, "what?" she thought.

"sniff...hic"

her eyes widened adjusting her view ayame gazed down to see inagi on the verge of tears.

"inagi! didnt i tell you to stay away from here?"

she frowned with a hand still against the side of the shoji door.

"i know but, i just wanted to come and apologize for the other day, for jumping to conclusions and calling ayame sama a..."

inagi hanged her head in shame not having the courage to face ayame, tears fell from her eyes hitting the wooden floor with a small thud.

Ayame sighed with a hand to her head, drooping her eyelids she placed the other hand within the inverted shoji handle sliding it shut behind her.

"inagi chan i dont blame you, so stop feeling guilty and head back home alright?"

"but-ow!"

Ayame gave her forehead a flick before she could say another word, making inagi squint.

"no buts, go home"

"fine, but can i at least come visit once in a while with my siblings? after all you did save my life"

she said rubbing the mark on her head, sighing ayame gave in, she nodded in agreement to her request.

she brightened up into a smile and bowed, taking a turn she headed down the hall leaving the temple.

"hmm? isnt that girl..."