Ch71 dr

Pml

The crowd cheered watching as ayame delicately danced on the side stage, even though there were two other maidens dancing their focus were all plastered upon her and her only.

Kyojuro's who sat amongst the crowd also has his attention focused on her making him unaware of a suspicious man slipping something in a cup with a sneer besides him.

The dance ended ayame and zenitsu hurriedly got of the stage before the madam made them continue with a loud exhale, she turned her head towards the crowd noticing kyojuro intensely staring her with his owly eyes and a smile.

"Good job ayam-ayako! That was a beautiful performance, you to young zenko!"

He complimented them as they walked over to join him and his costumers which he surprisingly had a lot of.

"Ayako? Is that your name young lady? My and here I thought you were warabahime!"

A man said with a grin rubbing his hands together staring at her with a narrowed gaze, ayame awkwardly smiled beside kyojuro Clenching her hand shut as his gaze on her felt disgusting.

"Are you new here ayako chan? I'm sure you are or else how could I have never seen someone as lovely as you in this house"

"Thank you...okyakusama"

"Don't be so shy come on have a drink with me"

The man said raising a glass towards ayame.

"I really shouldn't"

"Come on just one glass"

Kyojuro frowned as he tried to stand up to say something he was pulled down by ayame shaking her head.

"Then just one, before I go"

She accepted the cup and gulped it down before tapping it on the table and standing up to leave.

"I'll go on ahead and look for hinatsuru san"

She whispered with a smile leaving, walking down the halls she scanned across the people passing by her with no signs of the said woman. "I should report this to tengen san first" she thought heading towards her own room after roaming about.

She closed the shoji behind her turning on the light on her desk, she sat down and began to write. Sketching down all the knowledge she had obtained so far, from chatter by the other workers to her meeting with warabahime.

After finishing her report she folded the letter in preparation to hand to the kasugai crow flying above the rooftops, that is until she heard the shoji behind her slide open with deep slow footsteps approaching her from behind.

She glanced to the side as a shadow of a man appeared it was the same man as before with a repulsive intoxicated expression, a hand reached out towards her but just before he was able to make contact with her ayame broke the silence.

"Did you need something okyakusama? I'm sure there's plenty of people to help you"

"Im surprised you knew I was here, did the drug perhaps not work? Are prostitutes these days bing trained to have an immunity to it? Well no matter it's all the same isn't it my cute little ayako chan"

She realized the drink he had handed her was drugged and he had been aiming for this the whole time, but thankfully she had resistance to these drugs as her demon body was easily able to decompose it. Clicking her tongue with a frown at this sorry excuse of a human, she got up from her seat to face him with a forced smile.

"Okyakusama I think you're mistaken I am not a prostitute, I just work as a entertainer in ar-"

"Then how about you entertain me for the night I'll make sure to take good care of you and pay you well"