Ch77 rr

3rd person POV

It was the next morning since the wisteria incident, and ayame had just regained consciousness after falling asleep. she felt a sharp pain in her head strike, and with a low groan and furrowed brows she slowly started to open her eyes. She was laying sideways on her futon and the first view she expected to see was the shoji to her room, but she was gravely mistaken only to startle her more as she woke up to two intense golden orbs staring straight at her.

Ayame POV

"K-kyojuro?!?"

I said sitting up with kyojuro's gaze still fixated on me while he layed on his side, his head leaning on the palm of his hands supported by an elbow. I could feel my heart nearly leaping out of my chest from pure shock, just what was he doing?

 I could feel my heart nearly leaping out of my chest from pure shock, just what was he doing?

"Good morning ayame! How are you feeling?"

I blinked a few times recalling the closest memory I had of what had happened yesterday, I clearly remember walking with kyojuro in the wisteria forest but then I suddenly felt faint and after that everything was blank.

"I feel fine but... did I fall asleep? I remember we were at that wisteria garden But it hasn't been two weeks since I last taken blood so I shouldn't have"

"That's because you fell asleep for a different reason! Apparently the fumes of the wisteria made you experience symptoms similar to being drunk, it was quite a experience"

"Hai?"

I said tilting my head in confusion while kyojuro sat up with his usual smile, but this time there was a slightly different emotion to them then usual, looking in his eyes there was a soft caring look to them almost like admiration maybe? I couldn't tell what it was but strangely it wasn't an uncomfortable look is what I thought, until that's all he did was just stare with those same glistening dreamy eyes.

"Umm kyojuro? Did I do something weird yesterday?"

He simply closed his eyes with a grin chuckling which gave me an answer, i buried my face in the palm of my hands hiding my embarrassment.

"Sorry I didn't mean to laugh, you didn't do anything weird though there was something you said that caught my attention"

"So I did do something, what is it?"

"It's a secret for later"

He said with a smirk which made me all the more worried.

"Kyojuro..."

I whined with a sigh no matter how hard I tried I can't seem to remember what I did.

"Is that why you've been staring at me with that look?"

"What look"

He said tilting his head, has he been just staring without even realizing? I sighed cupping his face with my hands I turned his head towards the mirror at the other side of the room to show him. I could tell he was starting to get embarrassed after realizing since the temperature of his cheeks began to rise.