Chapter 24 - Say You're Sorry

Ryker POV

"Because finally, we are all alone, princess." My voice came out in smooth velvet waves as I slid around the table, inching my large, hard body into hers. Our faces were only inches apart; my piercing blue eyes bore into her lavender-blue ones, sending both fear and excitement through her body. I would never tire of the effect I had on this powerful she-wolf.

She wasn't sure what game I was playing, but she knew to be weary of my intentions. "And what do you plan on doing with me now that we are all alone?" Elena asked coyly, crossing her arms over her tight black shirt to hide her fear.

I hummed as her breast pushed up from the gesture, but I quickly returned my gaze to her eyes. "Do you think I forgot what you did to me earlier or the many secrets you are keeping?"

"I did what I needed to help my people, Ryker, and my secrets are not of your concern."

"They are when you use them to hurl me half a mile down the road or blast me through a wall!" My eyes turned a deeper blue as anger consumed me. No one had ever overpowered me before, not since I was a kid.

Elena gulped in fear, realizing I was no longer the playful friend but now the pissed-off Alpha. My dark denim jeans had blood, dirt, and tears from the day's events, and my muscles flexed in irritation against my dark grey shirt.

"Shhh, we aren't alone to speak about these things, Ryker. Remember, wolf super hearing." Elena gave me a stern tone to show her seriousness and that her people couldn't know about her magic. She grabbed my hand and led me into an empty room.

"Explain and apologize, now! Then I'll decide on your punishment." I spoke authoritatively as I locked the door of a small room we had just entered.

"I owe you nothing, and you will not punish me for anything I do." Elena held her head high as if I had no right to reprimand her, but she took two back with each step I took to her. She realized her mistake in secluding us in this room.

"First, explain," I ordered, letting my Alpha aura seep out. Elena gulped again, unsure what to do. She didn't feel the need to bow to me, but the power I radiated made her want to do other things.

"I said..." Elena tried to muster up as much confidence as she could, but it was futile to my rage.

Watching her struggle between giving in to my orders and holding her own confidence was cute. My wolf didn't like the defiance, though.

"Now!" I ordered, making her jump. She was almost backed into the wall and quickly darted to her left, putting a chair between us. I looked at the flimsy object, raising my eyebrow at her.

She couldn't possibly think that would prevent me from ripping her body to mine. Elena realized the mistake and panicked, spilling her soul to me in one long breath.

"I don't know Ryker. I have no explanations, ok? I was just born this way, and for some reason, I can't tell anyone. I don't know why, either. I know that if I do, it will end badly... for everyone."

"No one else knows, then?"

"Serenity only knows of my magic. My wolf started appearing to me a little over a year ago. I thought I was initially crazy but slowly figured it out."

"I believe you, for now, but I promise if you are lying, I will make you sorry for it, little wolf." I began stalking to her again and she began slowly backing up.

My anger was increasing, and so was the amount of aura I was letting out. I had never defied or overpowered before, yet Elena constantly pushed my wolf to show his dominance. As much as I desired her, he also needed her powerful wolf to submit to his.

As strong waves began slamming into her body, it made her inhale a sharp breath. She struggled not to kneel to me. My lips quirked into a smile, watching her as I kept pushing more and more dominance. I wasn't just an Alpha; I was the Alpha to the Shadow wolves, the goddess's closest children.

"Can you control any other magical elements?" I asked, taking another step closer to her.

"Air and water I have always been good with, but fire and earth drained me too fast. I only just figured out the fire when you showed me." Elena blurted out, praying I would stop approaching her.

"What about soul and blood magic?"

"I don't think that is a thing for wolves, Ryker." Elena gave me a quizzical look. They weren't unheard of magics, but usually, it was from dark places, used only by witches. It is something so dangerous it was banned from being used long ago.

"Only a few wolves possess the power, but it is possible."

"Well, then, no. I don't have soul or blood magic elements. Are we done now? If you haven't noticed, we have more important things to do."

"No! Now, apologize!" I demanded as I started backing her up again.

I knew I shouldn't let it go too far, but the satisfaction in watching her squirm as my closeness sent shivers down her spine was just as addictive as that sweet scent that filled my nose from the growing wetness between her legs.

"I will not apologize for what needed to be done." She spoke confidently until her back hit a wall, and she shrank into it.

I moved swiftly, instantly caging her in my arms. Her eyes widened in fear, and I could see her fighting with her wolf. It seemed a part of her did want to come out and play.

"Apologize!" I ordered again, sending waves of submission through her. Elena's head softly fell backward as electricity raced down her body. I smiled as I watched her fight my compulsion. She was indeed my equal, and I loved the challenge.

I moved my lips to brush against hers, making her body quiver. A low gasp escaped her slightly parted lips, but she held her tongue from apologizing. I smirked at her defiance, knowing I would eventually make her bend to my command.

My hands grabbed her waist as I moved my body against hers. My feet kicked her legs apart, so I was now positioned between them.

I closed my eyes, letting the sensation my core felt against hers wash over me. Then I let out more of my aura as I intently watched her head fall back again in pleasure. A growl rumbled in my chest as her lips released a moan. I knew this effect was from both my power and my touch that she was melting, too.

"I know many of your secrets, princess," I whispered. My lips teased her skin gently, kissing her neck as my hand cupped her breast. My thumb brushed against her hard nipple, tipping my control over the edge.

I wasn't sure what I was trying to make her say anymore. I just needed to feel all of her. I squeezed her plump mound through her shirt as my eyes were drawn straight to her lips. She bit down hard enough to draw blood, attempting to suppress another moan, sending anger through me.

She saw gold flecks swirl in my black eyes, instantly making her pour out for me. She was uncontrollably drawn to my power now. My thumb pulled at her bottom lip, releasing it from her teeth as I tsk her for holding back.

I was going to torture her body, and I wanted to hear every sound it would elicit.

"Apologize!" I demanded again, but she lightly shook her head no.

I nuzzled my face in her neck as my hand slid down her body, squeezing her breast again, then moved down her stomach, dipping my hand under her shorts and heading straight to the one spot she needed me to touch the most.

As my fingers moved just above her wet lips, my head shot up to look her in the eyes as she whispered, "fuck". Elena shut her eyes, trying to block her lust for me, but every inch of her body wanted a release. My fingers slowly stroked up and down her center, teasing her to enter her.

"We shouldn't," Elena let out with a long moan as her body bucked against my fingers, begging for more.

Her hand gripped my wrist, and her legs tried to close shut, but my knee moved in between hers to force them to stay open.

"You want me to stop, princess?" I asked, slipping only the tip of my finger into her folds, teasing her clit and making her face scrunch in frustration.

Elena clenched her teeth. This was the moment that would choose what happened next. She needed to say stop, but I knew she wanted to feel this pleasure more than anything.

Her head shook no, and I gently pulled my fingers out, moving to her waist to unbutton her jeans; then I slowly moved back to see her wet heat as I pulled her shorts and underwear down some.

"Use your words, little wolf." I laid the top of his finger at her lower lips as my thumb started slow torturous circles around her clit. "Do you want to feel me inside you?"

Elena gripped my shoulders. "Yes... Please, Elijah." She pleaded as I gently teased the tender bundles of nerves.

I let out a growl, nearly ripping her clothes from her body right there, hearing my name on her lips. She knew how it affected me, and she did it anyway. I could have all of her right now, but I was punishing her for disobeying me.

"Good girl," I whispered, as my breath came out in heavy pants. "Last chance, apologize!" My last word came out with all my aura, and a moan ripped from her throat as her body arched and her eyes rolled back.

Her body was lost in a sea of pleasure. My fingers made heat grow inside her belly as my aura sent waves of ecstasy over her. I knew how I affected her, too.

Her lips remained sealed though. I moved one finger in and out, picking up speed with each thrust. Her beautiful face was scrunched in pleasure, and I knew she was close.

I stopped inside her and leaned my lips over hers. "Apologize, little wolf," I whispered.

She moaned out as I slowly pulled out and in, my thumb pressing on her clit and making her moan out.

"I'm sorry for using my magic on you, Alpha... Please!" She begged, caving to me just as I knew she would.

My other hand grabbed a fistful of her hair, bringing her lips to mine. My kisses were dominating and rough, with no forgiveness in them.

My thumb moved in faster circles, and then, in one swift motion, I slid two of my longer fingers deep inside her. "So... fucking tight," I growled, then my mouth captioned hers, swallowing every gasp and moan my fingers elicited.

Her body began shaking in pleasure as my name softly left her lips, repeatedly begging for more. I let out a feral growl, this time wanting, needing to claim her body as mine.

I kept thrusting roughly in and out of her, watching her body rapidly lose control. When she was on the edge of release, I smiled as I slowed my pace, making her whimper in frustration.

"You will obey me, princess!"

She nodded yes, willing to agree to anything for me to bring her back to the edge, but let her plummet straight over it this time.

I stopped my penetration, remaining deep inside her. Then I curled my fingers, hitting a spot that made her cry. She whimpered again at the teasing. Her eyes were closed, and her skin had a light sweat coating from the heat I made her body feel.

"Words, princess," I said, kissing her softly, then biting her lip. "You will obey me!" I demanded.

"Please, Elijah," Elena whispered, opening her eyes to show her complete submission to me.

She had no control left, and I was quickly losing mine. Every cell in our bodies was filled with desire. At that moment, her body belonged to me, and I wanted to claim it.

"Say it!"

"Yes, I will obey you, Alpha." She let out a heavy breath.

My finger moved out slowly and then thrust deep inside her, making her back arch in pleasure. I pulled in and out, quickening my pace with each thrust.

She began moaning uncontrollably as her body withered. She screamed my name with profound words I never thought would cross her lips.

"Fuck princess." I let out, losing my control. My hard-on was pressing tightly in my pants, twitching as her body began quivering from my assault.

"Please don't stop, oh my... mmmm," Elena begged, making me grunt in satisfaction.

"I need you to cum for me, princess," I whispered, then bit her neck rough and hard.

As my teeth sank into her sweet spot where her mark would lay, she let out a loud, sensual moan. Her toes curled, her stomach clenched, and every part of her body released from my torturous touch.

That one spot on a werewolf's neck was tender, but to be savagely bitten there would bring a whole new level of sexual gratification. I intently watched every second of the orgasm I gave her, feeling a satisfaction I didn't know could exist from pleasuring another.

My movements slowed inside her, drawing out her high a little longer. I looked at the teeth imprints on her neck and thanked the goddess. I didn't let out my canines. I wanted to, and my wolf was seconds from taking over.

So easily I could free myself and be buried deep inside her in every way. I gently removed my finger, then pulled her underwear and shorts back to her waist.

I watched her for a moment, unsure what to do. I wanted her. Her head rested against the wall with her eyes still closed as she slowed her breaths. Her grip that tore into my shoulders was releasing, and her body was gaining control back, but I knew her legs were shaky from the amount of endorphins that pumped through her blood.

I was mesmerized by her beauty. She might not be my mate, but I couldn't imagine anyone making me feel this way.

I wanted to kiss her softly as I took my time removing her clothes, and for the first time in my life, I wanted to feel my body slowly move with another's. Savoring each moment we were connected as I moved deep inside her. I wanted to watch every angle of her face as my body threw hers over the deep end.

That wasn't possible for us, so I desperately needed to push it down. I shouldn't even be this way with her now, but I was a rare powerful wolf, and she was a rare powerful goddess. I would never be able to resist the pull to her fully.

"Next time you anger my wolf, I promise I will tie you to my bed and make you beg me for days until I give you a release. Understood, princess?" I said, cupping her chin so my black eyes drilled into her lavender pupils with silver swirls.

Elena knew I was angry, but she also knew how she affected me similarly. I tried to maintain control of her, but she was my weakness. I didn't want to need her, but every part of me screamed to touch her.

"Yes, Alpha." She said sweetly, grabbing my hand that just brought her an unimaginable rapture.

She licked her lips, then drew my two fingers deep into her mouth until her lips closed around them. She slowly pulled my fingers out as her tongue flicked back and forth, moaning at the taste that coated me.

My black eyes turned completely golden, and then I let out a growl. I quickly turned, swatting at the chair, and sent it flying into the wall. I had no self-control left, and it was run away or fuck her.

I didn't want to show her the lack of control my body had over her, so I chose to flee. She would submit to me and not the other way around. Elena giggled as I left her, knowing I would be begging her in the future.