Ch. 72 - Always

Ryker POV

"Fuck Elena! I don't know how I haven't ravaged every inch of this body already." I began grinding my hips against hers and she match my slow pace, panting at the friction. Our mouths molded back together, kissing as if our survival depended on never parting lips.

We remain lost in each other for what seemed like hours until I finally broke our kiss. I rested my forehead to hers with my eyes closed. "I need you Elena. I need every part of you." I pleaded. I never felt this overwhelming need for anyone before.

There was always a resistance I felt from her when we got too close though. I didn't want to push her too far if she wasn't ready. Feeling her body undermine was driving me insane though. Every inch of my skin wanted to bare against hers.

Elena's fingers gently caressed my scalp, playing with my silky black hair. "I'm yours, Elijah." Her words made my eyes flash gold. I closed them a second to regain control before I rip her pants off right here and sunk into her. I never desired anyone so badly before.

We regained our breaths then I stood, pulling her up to me. She smiled at me and then wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm tired Elijah. Can we go rest a bit?"

I gave her a smile and kissed her on the nose. "Yes, baby. Go and I'll meet up with before the ceremony. After everything that happened last night your body needs rest."

Elena rolled her eyes to me. "No Ryker, you misunderstand. I want us both to lay in my bed and have every inch of each other."

My eyes skipped jet black, going straight to gold again. I devoured her mouth instantly with deep need for her. "Fuck yes!" I spit out then captured her lips again. Elena giggled at my eagerness. I didn't care about anything anymore. Not the consequences, the lifelong battle, not the trio, or the war between our people. I just needed to finally feel all of her as mine.

I grabbed her hand and raced her back to the house. She laughed having to almost run to keep up with my long strides. We reached the hallway to her bedroom and I spun her to me, slamming her to the wall and crashing my lips down to hers. I needed to feel her.

Her hands moved rapidly through my hair and over my shoulders. She was just as a excited to finally be fully together as I was. My hands raked up and down her body, unable to contain my desire for her anymore. She let out a moan as I squeezed her ass and pulled her up to straddle my waist.

I pushed off the wall and led us to her door, frantically searching for the handle. I didn't want to ever remove my lips from her body, making it difficult to find the door knob. I gave up, leaning her against the door and kissing down her neck. She arched her back and turned the handle, instantly falling backwards from my hips. Her legs squeezed around me tighter, making me growl.

She let out a squeal, afraid she would fall from my body, but my large hands instantly came to her back, steadying her against me. My lips ran down her chest and I bit her nipple through her shirt. Elena giggled at the craziness our bodies felt.

I walked through the door, kicking it shut with my foot and threw her to the bed. Elena bounced up and down on the mattress, laughing in surprise. I was always in perfect control, but with immense strength.

My black eyes traced every curve of her body and my chest rumbled. I reached my hand up, pulling my shirt off from my back and Elena's breath hitched. She bit her lip as her eyes assaulted my bare chest.

My hand grab her ankles, pulling off her shoes. I yanked on her legs, bringing her butt to the edge of the bed and Elena gasped unsure what to do, but I knew she enjoyed letting me take the lead.

Elena's breathing was getting heavier as my fingers roamed up her tight black leggings then grabbed her waist band and slowly peeled them off. My lips attached instantly to her perfectly tan calf and moved my way up to her thighs, peppering kisses and nips on her skin. My mouth kissed her sweet spot over her underwear, sending Elena'a head back with a moan. Goddess, I loved her body and every sound it made.