Ch. 81 - Slight Problem

Nate POV

The second Helena left the bedroom I grabbed Hope in my arms, crashing my lips to hers. Hope wrapped her legs around my waist and I moved her against the wall.  How was I supposed to let her go?

Elena spun around, praying we didn't actually rip each other's clothes off, despite how we tugged at them. She would have of interrupted, but she knew it might be a while before we saw each other again. I didn't know how I would survive.

I pulled back my lips, resting my forehead to hers. "Fuck, you can't leave me Hope."

"I'm not leaving for long mate. I have to go home and see my family, but tomorrow I'll talk with Ryker and we won't have to hide anymore. I promise."

"No!"

"No? Nate, I have to go."

"I don't care. I need you here. Tell Ryker now and I'll bring you home in the morning after we spend all night in our bed."

"Nate please. Ryker already said he doesn't know you and Damien well enough to trust you. I will talk to him tomorrow and get his approval."

"Approval for what? You are my mate by the goddess. Last I checked the goddess trumps Alpha."

Elena cleared her throat. "Ryker and Hope are Shadow wolves. He has to approve for Hope to mark you because you will become.."

"Elena!" Hope growled at her and I growled back at Hope. We didn't threaten our Queen.

"Would you defend Elena even against your mate?" Hope spoke with pure jealousy.

"No, but I will remind my mate that she will not harm our Queen. Elena is not a threat. We will protect her, understood!" I spoke with pure Alpha in my tone and Hope's eyes returned back to hazel.

"Sorry..." Hope's apology was interrupted with a very pissed off and black eyed Ryker standing at Elena's door.

Hope and I jumped far a part from each other, and Elena just laughed.

"What are you doing here, Nate?" Ryker poured out his power, freezing me in place. I hated this little party trick he had.

"Fuck!" I swore, trying to wiggle out of his compulsion, but it was too strong.

"Release him Elijah. I won't keep reminding you not to hurt the ones I love."

Ryker turned his attention to Elena "and what could you possibly do to me, princess?"

Elena bit her lip at his angry black eyes. She didn't seem to fear him. "We both know I can easily overpower you." She brushed her lips against his, "In many different ways."

Damn princess! When did she get so seductive or ballsy.

"Out!" Ryker ordered, barely restraining himself from tearing every inch of clothing from her body.

"When the fuck did this happen?" I was fuming that Ryker so openly claimed Elena, but I had to wait for his approval to be with my actual fucking fated mate.

Helena came back through the doors, staring straight at Ryker and Elena with barely an inch between their bodies. "The princess needs to get dressed. She'll be lucky to make it on time as it is."

"Then you should have done your job, servant." Ryker spit out, growing tired of her constant interruptions.

"Ryker out!" Elena ordered him.

"What? She should leave." He whined back to her like a little puppy. What the fuck was happening here? When did Elena get Ryker so whipped?

"Ryker enough. I have to get ready." She order him again. Now El was pissed and one thing I learned today was you don't piss off our future Queen.