Ch. 44 - Betrayal

Nate POV

"Ok, continue mate." I said, trying to not jump her. Goddess, I was so overwhelmed by that sexy body.

"Well, we are not normal wolves. I can't tell you how, I just need you to understand that my pack is special and Ryker is the Alpha. I can't mark you or he will know because I would make you special too."

"Very vague little warrior. I'm not liking this, especially the no marking. I'm yours, that's none of Ryker's business."

"You are mine and I'm sorry I didn't explain before letting you mark me."

"Letting? I believe you begged me, but go on."

Hope smiled, shaking her head at me. "We are special, as I said, and to be this way we have to swear an oath and pledge our lives. Part of this oath is to not mark a mate without approval from our Alpha."

"Ok, so Ryker approves of me, then I can know what the hell you are talking about, and then you mark me, and we make babies. Is that it?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

I was finding it amusing how she struggled with her words, afraid she would scare me away. Nothing would take my Hope away from me. She was mine and she wore my mark to prove it.

"It's not that simple, but, basically... yes."

"Fine. I'll talk to my brother today to release you. Then you talk to your brother about accepting me. Once our Alphas are satisfied." I paused grabbing my dick, stroking it up and down. "I threw you over my shoulder... mmm... tie you to my bed and fuck you so hard that... shit! Just thinking about fucking you makes me about to cum." I released myself before I actually released myself.

Hope stared at me unsure what she was getting herself into. I was literally pouring out lust and sin. "I have a feeling I'm going to be spending alot time in bed either with you or because of you."

I bit my lip curling my finger for her to come to me. She shook her head no, eyeing my twitching cock to feel her. "Don't make me come get you. I won't let you cum for a week as I edge your sweet pussy if you ever deny me."

Hope's eyes widened, tempted to push my wolf. "Nate, I have something else to tell you first."

I sighed. "Can you tell me while I suck on your big titties?"

"Nate!"

"What? You're my mate and I haven't made you cum in 20 mins."

She shook her head at my insatiable needs, recognizing hers were no better as her arousal filled her cell. She slowly walked to me, then kneeled in front of my lap. Much better.

"It will be kind of hard to talk while my dick is thrusting in your mouth, sweetheart."

Hope giggled, removing my shirt off her body then wrapped her hand around me, moving slowly up and down my length. "This might be better to tell you while you're distracted anyways."

"Fuck! Whatever you say.... just don't stop."

"You like how many body makes you feel, mate?" Hope dropped her voice to a sultry whisper.

"Fuck yes! Mmm... no one has ever made me feel as fucking good as your pussy does." My eyes were getting darker as lust was consuming me. My hands pulled at her breast, twisting and groping them as she moved faster up and down my thick hard cock.

"Good baby, remember that." She bent down and kissed my tip, licking and teasing me as her hand continued to push me closer to the edge.

"We were sent here to kill the trio and their bloodline." Hope looked up into my eyes as they widened and my wolf was in full control. She smiled at me then took my whole length in her mouth just as rage build deep inside me.